i.

HIS MUSIC IS BOOTY AND HIS DICK STINKS

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

The brunette let out a silent yawn, heavy-lidded eyes scanning through the active comments flowing through the chat of her Instagram live stream.

The views were low, but it wasn't much of a surprise since she only has about five hundred followers.

More than half of her views were
engaging in the conversation she was having with them and she would be lying if she said she wasn't happy because of it.

Talking to yourself while strangers just sit and watch through their screen is embarrassing.

"Y'all I'm mad tired but i don't wanna stay in this shitty ass house," she huffs. "It's four o'clock and the only time I stepped outside today was to take out the garbage."

g0rg.meiiii
wym???? home is the best💯😂
notrust_eli
shake sum azz
bitchesknowmyybodyyy___
girl just stay in the house
hech0se.zaaa
It's bricky dicky out there tf

"Nah, I don't like staying in the house," she states, shifting her position on the bed so that she lays flat on her stomach. "Shit mad boring."

Grabbing the LED light remote from off the black dresser beside her bed she pushes the button with the bolded B on it, immediately illuminating the room with blue lighting.

"Anyways, what song y'all want me to put on? I'm gon' have to play it regular since niggas stole my speaker."

Menelle drops both the phone and remote from her hands, using one hand to support her chin and the other to turn on her iPad that's laying beside her.

Typing her six digit code in, she opens the YouTube application, clicking the search bar before picking her phone back up.

"Don't say no booty shit either," she warns.

She returns her focus to the bottom of her screen, staring at the chat as she patiently waits for someone to answer.

_.liltop325
nas ebk💥