1.4

After seeing Sheng Huasen off, Qi Xiuyuan also took the opportunity to leave. When Lu Posong came back, he saw Wei Xicheng cracking with a cell phone.

    "Playing games?" Lu Bosong poured a cup of tea, glanced around the cup on the table, and saw that there was no tea left in the cup belonging to Sheng Huasen.

    What is the important thing that can make his friend lose his composure and break his previous habit. Before he came, he would not move because of disgust.

    Glancing at Zhu Xingyuan, who was still fighting with mobile games, he groaned in his heart, and then immediately smiled, he was really old and wanted to think more.

    Wei Xicheng kept on his hands and said to Lu Posong, "I'm coming to school today. You have to talk to my dad later to save him from teaching me all day long."

    "You didn't come to class." Lu Posong took a sip of tea leisurely, "I will tell your dad the truth."

."Grandpa Lu! Ah! I'm dead again." Wei Xicheng threw his phone on the sofa, and as soon as his eyes rolled, he picked up the teapot and poured a cup of tea for Lu Posong.

    "You said, what's the use of me coming to class here. I haven't missed what I should have learned."

    "Not yet? I heard that your professional tutor gave your paper a zero score last time?" Lu Posong stared at the attentive Wei Xicheng with some playfulness.

    Wei Xicheng picked up the phone, "However you like."

    "Give up so soon? I'm still counting on you to beat my back." Lu Posong shook his head and took a sip of tea.

    "You can just say no."

    "Hahaha, let's be honest, how can you enjoy the joy of teasing Sun? Oh, let's start with the stinky boy!"

    It was noon when he came out of the conference room, Wei Xicheng called Meng Tao.

."We won't pick it up tomorrow."

    Meng Tao reacted for a long time before remembering that Wei Xicheng was talking about racing, "Why?"

    "He Qi Yiming said he would compare?"

    To Meng Tao's ears, the voice on the other end of the phone was filled with disdain.

    "But, do they think we're cowardly?" Meng Tao's tone was a little uncertain, "Qi Yiming, shouldn't that bastard seize this opportunity to kill us?"

    Wei Xicheng walked on the road holding his mobile phone, and said indifferently, "He has no chance."

    "What!" Meng Tao seemed to bump into something over there, "My brother, what do you want to do?"

.Wei Xicheng smiled, the indifference just now disappeared, and even the aura of the whole body changed, "Because I want to study hard to be a good child, so that everyone will change their minds about me."

    After he finished speaking, he ignored Meng Tao, who had become confused on the other end of the phone. He turned off the phone and stepped forward to knock on the car's window.

    The car window slowly rolled down, revealing Sheng Huasen's handsome face.

    "What's up?"

    "Why haven't you left yet?" Wei Xicheng felt that he was really elegant and reserved.

    Probably... maybe the lines are not good enough.

    Sheng Huasen looked at the little tiger tooth that the boy showed slightly, raised his eyebrows in a rare way, and sounded a little dissatisfied, "You really want me to leave soon?"