9. Tyler x Luka x Carti

"Oh, now THIS would look fire on you!"

Luka Sabbat exclaimed in the high end store, pulling a deep brown leather jacket with the Louis Vuitton logo engraved all over the back to show Jordan Carter.

"Shit, I hope so."

"I KNOW SO, now go put it on for me!"

Tyler Okonma walked over to Luka, taking a photo of him off guard. Luka heard his iPhone camera click, his brown eyes darting over to the gap toothed man.

"At least get my good side, Asshole."

Tyler noted that Luka's French accent became heavier when he was annoyed.

He's so cute.

"Every side is your good side."

"Awww, wish I could say the same for you."

"Wow..."

Tyler scoffed, Luka letting out a laugh. Jordan was busy looking at himself in the mirror, admiring how handsome he was.

"You look hot,"

"Thank you for the....honesty, Tyler."

Jordan chuckled shyly, his cheeks heating up. Luka decided to snap a selfie with Tyler, getting Jordan in the back.

Jordan's eyes kept drifting to Luka's face, no matter how hard he tried to ignore him.

His gaze kept getting lower and lower as Luka walked around, pulling clothes that were worth thousands to be bought with his Black card.

♡♡♡

"

Fuck, it's hot!"

"The AC is on full blast, nigga."

"The heat is making me horny,"

Luka sighed, Tyler driving his McLaren on Rodeo Drive. Jordan awkwardly shifted in his seat after Luka mentioned being in the mood for sex.

"Ayo, Luka, what the-"

Luka slipped to the backseat, climbing onto Jordan's lap, Jordan caught by surprise.

"Hmm, wanna help me out, Daddy?"

Who could say no to that face?

"Fine."

Luka smirked as Jordan's hand snaked down to his crotch, straining against the denim of his jeans.

"Fuck,"

Luka gasped as Jordan gave him a squeeze before rubbing his bulge faster, making eye contact.

Tyler could barely focus on the road as Luka and Jordan got busy right behind him, he wanted to watch and join badly.

"Can you shut up back there? I'm driving!"

"Awww, jealous?"

"Dammit,"

Tyler cursed, adjusting his mirrors to give him a peek at Jordan jerking Luka off.

"Sh-shit, Carti,"

Luka shivered as Jordan's large hand reached into his underwear, pulling his pants down to just his knees as he gave him a handjob.

"Damn, you gonna cum for Daddy, Sweetheart?"

"F-fuck, yes...I am!"

Luka paused as the pressure made his 7 inch dick pulsate, spurts of cum spraying from his throbbing penis.

"Daddy, oh my-"

Jordan smirked as he kissed the shorter boy, Tyler's eyes wide as he pulled over to the Park instead of his House.

"Enough fun without me, bitch!"

Tyler yelled, laying a picnic blanket out on the grass, letting Luka get on top of him.

"I wanted you first, ya know?"

"Sorry, I can't decide when all this huge dick is around."

Luka bit his lap as he played with Tyler's GOLF chain, a soft moan coming out as he kissed him, and felt Jordan's dick press against the back of his ass after he tugged his pants down, the cold air hitting his nude bottom half.

"Now come and take that big dick then, Ma."

Luka's lips wrapped around Tyler, his head bobbing slowly, taking all 11 inches of his thick cock down his throat easily.

"You really are a slut,"

Luka nodded, humming as Jordan fingered his ass to loosen him up for his 9 inch dick, his back arching eagerly.

"Mhm, mmmm...."

Luka swallowed, Tyler's thick cum drizzling in his mouth. Tyler took a photo of Jordan bending Luka over just in case of blackmail of course.

"Damn, you are taking that shit!"

Tyler commented, watching Jordan pummel Luka's ass to shreds, whispering perverted phrases in Jordan's ear as he began finger fucking him, Jordan moaning loudly.

"Jesus, Tyler! You are...h-huge!"

Jordan yelled, Tyler laughing darkly as he roughly fucked Jordan, Luka getting his throat fucked by Jordan as they switched to 69 instead.

Jordan came profusely, Luka gargling and swallowing his murky cum happily, Tyler egging them one.

"Oh, fuck, Daddy! Fuck me!"

Luka writhed on the floor as Tyler and Jordan double penetrated him, stretching him wide open whilst riding 2 long dicks at once.

"Damn, our Baby Boy is loving this shit, huh?"

"L-loving every...bit,"

"Mmmm, can you eat him out for me?"

Tyler requested, filming them. Luka played it up more for the camera, rolling his eyes back as Jordan's long tongue darted inside his waiting hole.

Luka rode his face, desperate to cum. Jordan kept edging him, soon letting him release, Tyler zooming in as cum shot out, staining Luka's thighs and the blanket beneath them.

"You owe me a new blanket, nigga."