Aratakki Itto X Partner! Male Reader {SMUT}

Title: Marking what's his.
Genre: Smut

(Y/n)'s POV-

The days in Inazuma for a regular villager, consisted mostly of their trade work and going to the market if needed. Being an author and working on the second edition for a somewhat best seller, meant that I stayed inside most days.

Having no family nearby and not many friends as neighbors, usually meant that I was doomed to live the lonely, tortured artist life. Except...

The wooden door slams open and I hear the heavy footsteps of a man. "Oiii! (Y/n)! Stop hiding and come greet your favorite Oni!" I hear Arataki shout out from the front room. I involuntarily smile and set down the pencil, brushing off my simple blue Yukata and going to greet him.

Before I can even say anything, he grabs me hard and hugs me. My face flushes as I'm against his warm bare chest. "Ahhh...I missed you. Causing a ruckus for the Tenryou commission is ALWAYS a hassle," He says, sighing before setting me down.

I laugh at his comment, caressing the side of his face with my hand, examining his body, "At least you came home in one piece." He leans into my touch and holds my hand there.

The oni playfully scoffs, rolling his eyes, offended I would even suggest such a thing. "You worry way too much. You REALLY think some puny guys with spears can take on THIS?"

Itto steps back before flexing his muscles. His arms are huge, the flexing making them look rock-solid. His abs also look like they're chiseled from stone. My sinful thoughts were definitely getting the best of me. Catching me staring at the display, the man chuckles before speaking up.

"You liking the show, Sweetheart?" He teases.

I look away and blush, pretending not to care. "W..whatever. I'm just glad you're fine.." I muttered, crossing my arms. Itto laughs then pulls me back into him.

"I'm just teasing. Thank you for your concern." He says, ruffling my hair and kissing my forehead. His lips were cold from being outside at night and a bit rough. He pulls away and claps his hands together. "I'm gonna wash up. I smell like Onikabuto dung," He says with a grimace.

I laugh and nod, agreeing with him. "Go, I'll get started on dinner," I say, "I'll make Yakisoba."

Arataki gasps and his eyes light up. "Did the archon's send you as a gift for me? You're too perfect," The man says, giving me another swift kiss on my forehead and walking to the bathroom. On his way out, he sets his giant club near the hallway doorway and strides off.

I watch his figure retreat into the hallway, then the soft closing of the shoji door. Tucking a strand of hair behind my ear, I feel my face flush hard. I really fell for this adorable childlike man. I wouldn't have it any other way though. Smiling to myself, I head to the kitchen and light a fire under the stove. Grabbing a few bowls of water from the nearby cauldron, I pour it in to boil.

Humming to myself, I grab some cabbage and meat, starting to chop them up. Swaying my body to the beat of the made-up tune, I add in the noodles. Waiting for the noodles to get soft, I open the window and beat my fingers on the stone oven like a drum.

Closing my eyes to enjoy the peaceful moment, I listened to the sounds of crickets and the wind in the trees. The serenity of the scene felt like an eternity. Suddenly, I feel the strong arms of a certain half Oni. Opening my eyes, I look up at him and smile.