The lost of a loved one and the return of a friend

It was a dark night in Vale when a gun shot is heard. The sound of fighting is heard from a alley. We zoom in to see and hear a body drop. Blonde hair and monkey tail on the male figure is seen. Behind that is Five men in black suits with red ties surrounding a female with black hair and cat ears on her head holding a baby that looks just like her. On a roof a man is seen he has red hair and black bull horns that sit above his forehead. This is Rex Taurus the twin brother of Adam Taurus.

Rex pov

I was standing on the roof of a two story building when I heard a gun shot and the cry of a baby just below me I look down and see someone I'd never see again with a child in her arms. I immediately jump down and get in front of her.

Rex: hey kitty good to see you again.

???: Huh wha the Adam what are you doing here I saw you die, I killed you myself.

Rex: wow Blake did you really forget Adam had a brother. But I understand that I haven't been around much.

Blake: wait Rex is that you?

Rex: oh so you do remember me. I'll talk to you in a second I have some assholes to deal with.

I drawl Wilt from Blush and get in my stance. The first thug comes at me at his full speed and goes to swing the pipe in his hands but I cut through his aura in one swipe and activate my semblance dark  Moonslice and destroy the other thugs aura and that knocks them out.

Rex: hey Blake who is this guy over here.

Blake: Sun he was my husband. Blake starts to cry. Oh oum no Sun please wake up.

Sun: *coughs up blood* B-Blake  are y-you o-ok? *Coughs up more blood*

Blake: Yes I'm ok just don't go please me and Lilly need you.

Sun: who saved you where are they. *Coughs up blood again*

Rex: I did.

Sun: Adam Taurus right?

Rex: No actually that's my twin brother my name is Rex Taurus and no I'm not like my brother.

Sun: hey *coughs up blood* can you protect them for me I'm not going to make it.

Blake: Sun don't say that you'll make, you'll be fine.

Sun: Blake I'm sorry but I'm not going to. I was shot through the heart and left lung. I'm not going to make it. I love you kitten.

Blake with tears in her eyes: I love you too Sun.

I stand there with Blake's daughter in my arms while she sleeps. I grab my scroll and call the Vale police department. I turn to Blake and ask her to call her teammates so she has someone to comfort her. But she grabs on to me and cry's and Lilly wakes up and put her little hand on her mother's cheak and laughs. I smile at that sight. I then hear running foot steps coming to the alley I give Lilly to Blake and go to walk away but Blake grabs my wrist and tells me to stay. I said ok but went in to the darkness of the alley and stand there. I see her team walk into the alley and hug her. They ask her about what happened and then give there apologies for what happened. The one with blonde hair and lilac eyes asked who saved her. Blake tells me to come out so I do and met with weapons drawn on me. The blonde one's eyes turn red and goes to lunch at me but Blake stops her. She tells them that I saved her and that I'm not who they think I am.

Yang: That is Adam, Blake why are you protecting him.

Blake: Guys that is not Adam this is his twin brother that is not crazy and wants to kill anything or anyone that moves.

Rex: hey blonde I'm sorry about what my brother did to you but I'm not him.

Yang: Then why do you have his weapon then.

Rex: Oh this is one of his old ones that he kept. Still is as sharp as when it was new. If my brother was good at something besides killing people it was keeping maintenance on his weapons. I didn't support in what my brother did but I had to follow orders. I'm really sorry for what my brother did to you guys but I'm not like him.

Ruby: I don't know about you guys but I trust him even with the mask over his eyes I can see the sincerity in his eyes and hear it in his voice.

Weiss: I agree with you Ruby.

Blake: Yang if he wanted revenge he would have killed me and Lilly but he didn't.

Yang: Ok I believe you guys but I don't trust you yet. Blake how are you going to take care of yourself and Lilly when we go on missions.

Rex: Actually I was planning on taking Blake back to Menagerie because I need some help with being the new chef. But now we have to take Sun back and help him rest in peace. I guess I can bring you Blake and your team. You guys might want to get more clothes and the things you need because you will be there for a while.

To be continued