Familiar 3 Ch.17

You were midway of the dodgeball match to which both teams were pretty much even in losses as Asia, Koneko, Issei, and Kiba were out a long with around the same amount of losses in the opposing team.

Saji: Want me to take out them pres?

Sona: Its not necessary, I'll do it myself.

She threw the ball at you. However the point of which the ball was aiming from looked quite familiar to the tennis ball that hit your....

'Oh shit!'

The ball hit with a force that would probably not allow someone to have intercourse for life however you managed to save yourself by putting your hand in front of your "parts" and saved it from the worse. But the pain was still very much there.

Rias: Y/n!

Y/n: I-I got it.....

You began enhancing the ball with as much energy as it could carry and got in position to throw it.

Y/n: Mana burst!

You threw the ball at Saji to which it hit his balls and it recoiled to Tsubaki then to Sona and the game was over.

Issei: Nice one!

Referree: Game! Team Gremory wins!

Akeno: Nice going Y/n, but I wonder how did it feel getting hit by that ball~

Y/n: Unpleasant to say the least.

Akeno: I figured

You then looked to see Saji on the floor while covering his balls from the hit.

Saji: Wh-why me?....

Sona: That was one nasty throw Y/n

Y/n: Thanks.

Sona then looked at Rias.

Sona: Even though I hate losing, I have to admit it was quite fun.

Rias: Agreed.

*time skip*

You were standing in what seemed to be a dark and gloomy forest and you see...

'It all makes sense now
.... No wonder why Ash never aged up..... Because he was a devil all along!!'

Akeno suddenly chuckled as you finished that sentence to which you deadpan at her.

Half of you was joking about the Devil part but than again it makes sense right?

You suddenly feel a strong-connection in a certain direction and was drawn to it so much you tuned out whatever what was happening before you and just walked to it.

*Rias POV*

I see that Y/n wasn't really listening to the familiar master but instead seemed to be looking off somewhere and started going off somewhere.

'He's strong, I'm sure he knows what he is doing'

I assured myself but the familiar master noticed him and the direction he was going and his face turned pale

*I'll use F/M for familiar master because I'm too lazy to write it over and over*

F/M: Dont let him go any further! He is going to die!

I looked at him half worried and half curious to what he means.

F/M: There is a creature that is unmatched in power and can even rival dragons! It is very dangerous!

Suddenly we all looked at Y/n or where he once was only to find no one.

F/M: It appears it is too late....