mikey become what?!!

Today is like other day, all bonten member had just finished an mision to spy and attack an gang that was suspend had send an traitor to the bonten. After finished the mision, they all went to back to their base and  celebred the success that they just gain. At first, mikey dont want to join they but sanzu just drag he and now he had sit and watched they doing thing to enjoy they self. Ran and koko want at poker table  while rindou and sanzu was had drinking competion. Then mikey want to take and fresh air so he went to take an walk at outside with any of they noticed. Suddenly, he feel thirtsy so he want to buy an drink but he forget his wallet and suddenly the an woman give he an bottle of water and some Dorayaki.

Mikey: ummm... What is this?
Woman: earlier i hear that you were thirtsy but you no have money to buy it and i had buy extra so i just give to you then.
Mikey: oh... Thanks, i guess
Woman: you are welcome,mikey.
Mikey: what how you know my na..

But the woman it's not there anymore and when he look around to find the woman but he saw noone elf. So he just drink the water and eat the Dorayaki and the walk back to the base. When he went inside, they all was already feel sleep, so mikey went to take some blanket and put it on they before went to his bedroom to sleep.

Next morning, when he wake up from the sleep, he feel that the cloth that he wear was too big for he. The t shirt was fell and reveled one his shouled and the pant was already fell on the ground went he tried to stand. He tried to walk but he just fell cause his t shirt was block his leg and after and few time tried and feel, he now scream csuses his head was hit the floor. And suddenly sanzu barged in the mikey room and saw mikey who hold his head but most shocked sanzu that his boss now become an baby. So sanzu pick up mikey and went to show to the other. The first person that sanzu found was haitani brother who was sit at the living room.

They both also shocked when see sanzu holding mikey.

Ran: is that mikey?
Sanzu: yes, he adoroble right?
Rindou: how he become an baby in one night? Do we still sleep? Someone please hit or slap me now.
Ran: 'slap rindou'
Rindou : ouch, that hurt. Wait is not and dream?
Ran: no, i think is it real that mikey had become an baby now but how? Do last night we eat something strange?
Sanzu: i dont think so cause after finished the mision, we just doing regular thing but somebody noticed that mikey was not here last night and when we wake up this morning, and blanket was already on us?
Mikey: maybe it because i drink an water that woman give to me.
The all they: you can talk?
Mikey: yes, maybe  i turned to an baby but it just psychally but my mind still 27 years old.😣😣
ran: but your body like an baby.
Mikey: that no my fault that my body was this small.
Ran: what do you say that maybe you become like this cause you drink an water that and stanger give to you?!
Mikey: yeah, what you expect when you thirsy but you have no money buy and suddenly some offer to you. Do you take it?
Ran:.......
Mikey: and i think i need to change my cloth now. Do any of you have an kids cloth.
They three: ummm....no?
Mikey: 'sigh' like i no choice. Can you bring me back to my room,sanzu?
Sanzu: sure.

They both went back and mikey ask sanzu to take out an blue box from his closest and when sanzu .Take out the box and take out one animal hoodie and wear it.
Sanzu: where all this baby stuff!?
Mikey: ummm...this is my baby stuff when i was still baby.
Sanzu: why you keep it?
Mikey: i just feel like to keep it.
sanzu: a least you have an cloth that fit your body. Now we just to bought some diapers for you.
Mikey: why?
Sanzu : cause you can use toilet with that body.
Mikey: ok,let go to mall now.
Sanzu:ok,let me tell other.