the baby problem

After the incident, mikey just stay at the base and cant not go anywhere without anyone with he cause they dont want mikey get hurt or kidnnaper by their enemy. So mikey just will stay at the base with they take  turn to take of he and other will go to doing mission or to attend the meeting with other gang.Today was sanzu turn to take care of mikey. He dress up mikey in a koala hoodie and leaves mikey  who is still sleep inside his room while he go to the kitchen to made some food for they both later when mikey wake up.

About a few time later, sanzu went back to the room and see mikey who just wake up and just stare at he.

Sanzu: oh, you already wake up? How your  nap time do?
Mikey: i feel like new person  after that nap time. Where is other?
Sanzu: they go to the meeting with xxx gang at their base.
Mikey: oh,ok. " his stomach made a voice".
Sanzu: do you hungry?
Mikey: um...yes?
Sanzu: let go to the kitchen, i had made some food for us." carry mikey to the kitchen and put he on the kid chair while he went to the kitchen and back with a bowl of  soup and tried to feed he but mikey wont open his month"
Sanzu: " sigh" how i want to feed you it you dont open your month.
Mikey: i can feed myself and why your food was different than mine?
Sanzu: cause your food was food for babies...
Mikey: why i cant eat a normal food....
Sanzu: oh i dont know? Maybe your body was like 4- 5 year boy than 27 old man ?!! Just eat that before it become cold.
Mikey: ok fine but after this i want dorayaki.
Sanzu: ok, i will buy for you later... Wait do you smell that?
Mikey:😣😣😣
Sanzu: dont tell that you .....
Mikey:🙂🙂🙂 um.....opss
Sanzu: let i clean it and changed your diaper.
Mikey: ok...

Then sanzu carry mikey to the bathroom to clean up and bring mikey back to room and put a new diapers. Before this, mikey feel shamehe.hen he had to wear diapers and they had to change it but he get used to it and hope he will back to normal again. After change the diapers, sanzu bring mikey to the living room and sit on the couch. Suddenly mikey feel bored cause he always at the base and cant go out without sanzu or other with he. So he pull sanzu sleeves to  draw his attention and when sanzu look at he,mikey made puppy eyes.

Sanzu: eh? What you made those eyes?
Mikey: can we go out later? Please...😫😫😫
Sanzu:" cant help but to agreed" ok but we had to back before other back from the meeting. Ok?
Mikey:" excited" really. Tq you are the best!!!

Then sanzu went to get some jacket and put it at mikey and carry mikey then went ride one of their car. Sanzu put mikey at child safety seat before went to driver seat and drive the car and went to  wandered around the city. First,they went to the amuncent park then went to buy mikey some dorayaki cause he was hungry, then they back to the base and was welcome by kokonui and haitani brother at the living room and there are izana and Kakucho with they.
Kokonui: where you two from?!! Did you know we was worry about you two!!
Sanzu: chil.. We just went take some fresh air cause mikey feel bored. And why those two here?
Izana: what? I cant come here to visit my brother?
Mikey: ok, what ever .... Wait why i feel like something bad will happend to me later?...
Izana: maybe you should be worry cause i kinda tell emma and shinichiro about you excident.
Mikey: you what?!! Omg, i had to hide now. Kokonoi ! Book me a ticket to manila now!!
Kokonoi: why so suddenly and what will happend it your sister and brother know about you condition?
Mikey: you dont understand! If shinichiro only know,i still ok but i prefer been shot than meet emma when i still in this condition.
Ran: what so bad about...

Suddenly the door was open and a woman and man appered

??? : where the baby!!
Mikey: i sure die now...