Chapter 1: Meeting the Lower 4

I was being guided to a mission by my crow, a demon was seen in the nearby town as I arrive I hear someone walking. I turn around to see a girl with a red kimono and has 2 horns coming out of her forehead. She looks panicked and seems tempted to turn tail I begin to approach her, amongst hashira you are known as the hashira of reason, you try to communicate to them before anything else.

Y/N: hello, lower rank 4

She was taken back by this as she responds

Lower Rank 4: Hi...

Y/N: I do not wish to kill you if I do not have to, just answer me 3 questions and be honest.

I smile wich causes her face to turn slightly red

Lower Rank 4: ok

She walks up and stands infront of me I gesture for the nearby bench for us to sit, I grab a blanket out of my pocket and lay it out on the bench. She sits next to me and looks at me worried.

Lower Rank 4: let's make this quick it's almost sunrise and master has a meeting with the lowers in half hour.

I nod

Y/n: firstly what is your name?

Lower Rank 4: Mukago

I nod my head

Y/n: how many humans have you killed and eaten?

Mukago: I... I don't know

Y/N: how come?

Mukago: I don't know I just I dont take pleasure in it at all

Y/N: so you don't like killing human?

Mukago: no, I wanna be human again, Master Muzan forced me to be a demon

Y/N: that is unforgivable...

We hear a guitar strum wich causes her to panic I look at her confused and a man appears infront of us.

Mukago: master!

Muzan: silence!

He grabs her by the throat and lifts her off the ground causing your blood to boil.

Muzan: what is this I hear about me forcing you to be a demon, you know I was gonna kill all you lower ranks but now...

I see tears steaming down her face, she is scared.

Muzan: I'll just make an example out of you...

I get up and look at Muzan

Y/N: you maybe the king of demons but you aren't immortal to the sun are you?

Muzan: what the hell are you?

He looks up and sees the sun starting to rise

Muzan: ah crap!

He disappears with a distant hee hee echo

Y/N: huh, neat

I quickly grab Mukago bridal style and run where the sun has met yet we end up in a cave when I set her on her feet she hugs me tightly.

Mukago: than you, I thought I was done for!

I feel her tears soaking my shoulder Muzan never cared for his supporters, her, never did, I care and I especially care for Mukago.

(This chapter is a tad short just an introduction but chapter 2 I plan on making much longer)