Chapter 9: Akaza Rebellion

(Hey guys sorry to keep you All waiting, a lot been transpiring in my life lately but I will see this story through, now let us begin)

You are walking back to Mitsuri's house saying she has got news for you. You walk in and see Mukago sitting on the front porch with her, and she's human. She gets up and runs up to me hugging me and I hug her back.
Y/N: Mukago...
Mitsuri: right before Lady Tamayo died, your... I'm sorry
I shake my head with my hand up
Y/N: we are at a war here I don't care for loss rn, mourning comes later
Mitsuri: such a strong and tough spirit you have, to watch this battle rage on until the end. Anywho we made a cure with the assistance of your mother and miss kocho. We have now produced the cure to make a demon human!
My eyes widen at this fact, does this mean we can finally return people to their former glory. And bring my friend hakuji back to being human.

Y:N: Mitsuri, will this work on an upper rank demon?
Mitsuri nods and smiles
Mitsuri: most definitely! We already cured upper moon 1 and here he comes
I hear foot steps behind me and what I see brings fear to my eyes former upper moon 1 now human.

Tanjiro POV

Inosuke: conpachiro!

Tanjiro: it's Tanjiro but what can I do for you Inosuke?

Inosuke:.... Fuck you

Inosuke runs off laughing

Nezuko pops out and removes her bamboo
Nezuko: fuck you!

Tanjiro: Nezuko!

Tanjiro pulls out a swear jar and Nezuko shrinks and crawls in it making sad demon noises
(Use your imagination on what noise she'd make)

Rengoku residence
Senjuro POV

It's been days and brother is feeling alittle better, he helps around the house and even helped my father get over his alcohol addiction, although I got a feeling he's missing this adrenaline rushing feeling of a battle.

Rengoku POV

Trimming the trees in the courtyard until I hear footsteps behind me, I turn around and see a young boy holding a box

Rengoku: who are you?

???: forgive the intrusion but I wanna help, how would you like to regenerate and join the battle to beat Muzan once and for all.

Rengoku: idk, what's your name

???: oh where are my manners. My mame is Hakuji

(Thank you so much for being patient with me and sorry for taking so long, I been living in hard times lately but I'm supper grateful for the people who enjoyed this story up until now, thank you so much. And as we are down to the final 2 chapters I must say I do not regret starting this, and we're gonna see this end, chapter 10: reunited at last coming soon)