I Will Be Your Story(last)

The story starts with Vansh refusing to cover the wedding ceremony ......................

Riddhima called Vansh but he didn't pick up her call.  Actually, Vansh started to avoid her.

Vansh POV: 

I started to avoid her. 

Then I blocked her number & social media so that she doesn't contact me.

But what happened to me, I started to see her everywhere around me.... am I mad? 

I miss her very much................  Coz I love her a lot. 

I can't forget her .....

 I have not had contact with her for the last 5 months..........................................

So, far the story, I was sharing, I am standing here because of that. It's been almost 5 months without any contact with Riddhima. 

But I cannot remove her from my mind. She is completely settled in my mind. 

Maybe this is the definition of true love which cannot be removed even after trying so hard. I avoid her a lot but I cannot forget her...............................................................................

Sometimes, I unblock her from Facebook & get updates. But for the last 1 month, she has been offline. I cannot get any updates. Now I feel how much  I miss her. Even understanding how foolish I was. 

Now, I feel some realization. I love Riddhima a lot. And most importantly Riddhima is a single mother.  And I couldn't break the mental barrier? Don't I love you?

After 2 months later......................

One day I saw her coming from the school with Riya. Riya is a sweet girl.....  Riya looks a lot like her mother Riddhima...  

I called her & she looked at me & stood up.

V. Riddhima...... 

     Riddhima please give me a moment. I just want to tell you something. I wanted to tell you this for a long time.

R. I don't want to talk to you, please Vansh just leaves.

V.  please give me 5 minutes.......  !!!!!! Please?

R. Okey tell............

V. I am really sorry. I can not live without you. I really love you............. You,

Whatever you are, however, you live, I the same way have accepted you & I love you only. 

I admit that I wasn't ready that day. I mean, I admit I really wasn't ready for something like that. 

Trust me, I am seeking forgiveness from you. please. please come back. 

R . Look Mr. Vansh Rai Singhania, I didn't say anything to you & you didn't like to hear anything from me.  And you didn't give me any chance...... So, now I don't want to give you any chance today. Take care ....... please...........................

V. Riddhima.... stop ...... please ...........

Vansh Pov.

Very natural, The reaction she gives to me, Its very natural........... I didn't give her any chance to talk. Maybe she has something to say.  But I want Riddhima in my life at any cost.........

So, I come to a solution, I need to do something different. 

After 2 weeks later,

Riddhima -  Where did you take me, princes?