A student needs a Teacher

Pigero: Boy that was the best food I've had in ages. My stomach is so full It's about to burst. Well, mom and dad always said a full stomach is better than an empty one.

As Pigero exits the restaurant with a full stomach and a pocket full of Zeni, he feels like a new person, soaring with confidence and a newfound purpose in life, Pigero's Face goes from One of joy and happiness to Stern,Serious determination. Winning the contest against Iron Tiger has rejuvenated our young hero, where there was once doubt and uncertainty has made way to a newfound purpose in life.

Pigero: Now that guy said there were contests like this in most of the main cities, seems like an easy way to make money, i've never felt so alive as I did when I was fighting Iron Tiger but he was no slouch and I know that if I'm going to continue I need to train hard and find a master to complete my training.
Master Chin always told me I should never use my skills in this way, But he also told me that one day I'll need to pave my own path and find my own purpose in life! If this is the path that I'm going to take then I need to be ready for whatever lies ahead.

Our young hero has chosen to walk the path least taken, He tasted his own blood, his first victory and loved it. For a young teenage headstrong boy who has suffered more pain more loss than any boy his age ever should. The tsunami took his home, his parents, his friends and his beloved mentor! These past few years he's only known pain and loss, heartbreak and sorrow. He lost everything important in his life but now he's made a decision to take his life back!

In the outskirts of Orange city Tao Pai Pai replays a recording the small bug sized drone has made of the duel between Iron Tiger and Pigero with much interest!

Cyborg Tao: impressive! Such skill for someone so young, there's no doubt he is a pupil of the Chin-Star Academy. Curious I thought that school was wiped off the map years ago along with that little town. No matter, this boy may be what the good doctor is looking for. I'll keep tabs on our new young friend from here on out!

Tao motions over to the drone.

Cyborg Tao: keep following him!

On Omori's Island the sun is shining and the seagulls are chirping, and a young blonde novelist stares hopelessly in front of a computer screen.