Untitled Part 14

"I still can't believe she just dissapeared like that." I frowned slightly as I gave the mall entrance a quick look around for Liz, but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Yeah what a shame." Y/n shrugged carelessly as she ate a familiar piece of candy.

"Y/n-"

"Don't worry I paid for it this time." I rolled my eyes at the girl and she smiled back.

"Time to go home now." She spoke a bit too cheerfully and I gave her a sideways glance. She was definitely hiding something I could feel the guilt rolling off of her in waves, and her movements were to quick and sudden as if she were trying to leave before getting caught. She was upset about something, but she was nervous and I just didn't know why.

"What are you hiding?" I narrowed my eyes at her and she let out a nervous laugh.

"W-what are you talking about? I'm not..I ..what? I'm not-"

"I'm an empath Y/n I know when your lying and right now I'm just trying to figure out what your hiding and why your hiding it."

"Ohh aha you caught me I actually didn't pay for this." Y/n laughed nervously as she threw the candy in a nearby trash can."and thats why we should leave right now." She spoke quickly and pulled me until we were out of the mall.

"Where's Sam?" She looked around feverishly and I just stepped aside and analyzed her.

"What did you do Y/n?"

"Oh there's Sam." She sighed in relief and I simply shook my head and headed towards Sam's car. I climbed in after Y/n and closed the door before Sam pulled out of the parking lot.

"I didn't do anything Sophie." Y/n spoke after a long few minuetes of silence and I simply nodded.

"Do you know what happend to Liz?"

"Who gives a fuck-" Y/n groaned and leaned her face against the window.
"Why do you care about what happend to her?" Y/n frowned.

"Why are you so upset? I'm the one who should be upset."

"Oh and why is that?" Y/n fired back and I turned and faced out the window. I didn't say anything else until we pulled up to Alexander's house.

"Thanks for the ride Sam." I spoke as I opened the car door and quickly approached the porch steps.

"Sophie!" Y/n called from behind me but I simply walked faster.