chapter one the move in

I had just woken up for a good night sleep. my phone was ringing someone's calling me the ringtone was DO YOU RM it was rm calling, I picked up. "hello babe" I say with a smile ear to ear   "hey koala (that his couple name for me)  I just got off the phone with my manger  me and the guys can have one person move in with us to are new home".I got out of bed and said "really lovebug" I said with a yawn and a squeal.  "Yeah why not I don't really have anyone else to pick  except for my parents, so I won't straight to you. Chris, you are my everything other than my parents so do you move in with us?  Yeah, why not this old hotel is getting annoying anyway I said with a smile as I put my jacket on for the day, it gets really cold in Korea.
   I walked out of my hotel room with a smoothie in my hand ok, see you later, babe. You too, kitten. Could you help me pack in my room when you come? I said with a happy smile .as I saw a man walking up to me .well, I'm  kind of. on my way already. I see you. 6'2 hood over his head, ripped jeans and vans. He walk  to me. Smiled as he picked me up almost half way off the ground I'm very small and petite I'm only 90 pounds. He's almost 100 and 60 Pounds  I'm very small for my age, I'm only 5'4 and I'm 25 lot of people still think I'm a kid.
  I squeal and smile as he gives me a kiss as he kisses me, he puts one hand under my Chin. I squeal and say stop in the middle of a hotel hallway. He picks me up like my 5 year old sleep in the backseat. Take a room in puts me on my bed. I say I don't have a lot of stuff  my mom only gave me a few months ago. As I start to pack my bags. Done. I have everything let's get out of here. He looks at my one suitcase and my one travel bag back. We need to get you more stuff. Don't you think it's enough? I've never had a wardrobe like you have rm! I know I know want to go shopping before we head back because we are going to take to take the tour bus. I'm a 25 year old woman living in Korea, I would love to go shopping. Well, put your hood on before we head out, you don't  want fans  recognizing you .I sent off my key and pay for my visit in a Korean hotel. I can't pronounce the name but translated in English, all I can get out with was coffee and tea hotel. Rm looks at me and says, you're very pretty today, like Always. Thank you He says, that's alright. Help yourself. I rather not. He kisses me as I smile from the funny joke my best friend sent me.

   Chapter 2 get  adjusted.

It been 2 weeks  since I moved in. With them I noticed they are very messy I mean there 7 men and one woman living in a very big house together I woke up to screaming in the other room I jump up rm text me hobi and yoongi are home with you we are shopping for new clothes  ok j walked down stairs where the secraming  was baby come on I sorry I won't do it again  pls I was stop yelling at me you know I don't like it  hobi I am sick of waking up to you telling me to clean my side  of the room I not like you I am messy you know this I should give you a punishment uuu hi ahh
Fuck your home yeah pls stop yelling at each other it annoying move come one baby boy what no pls