~

I spent a little while in the chair as people came and went, getting this right was crucial. So they kept coming over and putting a colour or shade of a type of makeup next to my face to see which one will go best. Then after my makeup was done, they worked on my hairstyle, trying out multiple different hairstyles until we got one that we loved. They did an elegant gelled up ponytail, with two pieces of hair falling down the sides of my face to frame my face.

Then they brought out a big rack of clothes and outfits. I went along the rack and picked out an outfit with black dress pants, a light blue lace top, and a large black jacket and simple black heeled boots and some silver necklaces.

"So you know what your doing, you walk into frame with a blank expression and then smile after a few seconds" Emily said as I buttoned up the last few buttons on my jacket as two people adjusted my hair for last minute touch's

"Thanks Emily, keep the acting advice coming" I joked. I had given my camera to Thomas to film the morning so far.

"Alright quite on set!" Anna the director yelled

I took a few steps back and then waited for the que.

I then started walking over to the stool, the sound of my boots as I walked the only sound in the studio. I went slowly over towards the stool and sat down. Looking over at the floor near the camera, I took a deep breath in and a long breath out.

"So?" I said slowly. I waited a second before letting a smile take over my face. I then looked up from the floor and directly into the camera lenses, smiling as I did so.

"And cut!" Anna yelled "that was perfect, why don't we do it one more time" she said

We needed up doing it twice more before calling it a day. I said my goodbyes and thanks to everyone before Emily then rounded up everyone that was needed and brought us all into a meeting room where there was three others waiting.

"So, moving onto the music videos" she said, pulling out her laptop and a notebook. I was ready to squeal, making music videos are my favourite part of releasing music, their always so much fun and I always have so much creative freedom, to do whatever crazy idea comes to mind.
"So far Kadie you have six songs down as ones you want to make into music videos"

"So far, after December we could make some more" I said

"Alright, so you need to rank them from one to six, and we'll work through the list- Kadie, you have thank you, next down here as music video but that's not on this album, it was on the last one"

"Yeah, I was thinking that we release that one before December, like at the end of November"

"Ok, so get that one done as soon as possible. Here put numbers from one to five, one being the one we'll film after thank you, next, five being the last one we'll shoot"

"Got it" I said, taking the paper and labelling them, it took me a few minutes, while they talked about ideas for thank you, next but the list ended up looking like.

1. You belong with me
2. Blank space
3. Love story
4. Everything has changed
5. Rumour has it

The meeting went on for two hours as we came up with ideas for the music videos. Deciding on most of them, but we're not sure what to do for 'rumour has it' yet.

Ⓘⓝⓢⓣⓐⓖⓡⓐⓜ

@kadiekardashian - so?

Liked by kyliejenner, ArianaGrande, SebastianStan and 14,304,370 others

Comments

@User28: YALL I can't handle the suspense! Please tell me that this means that the queen is returning to music!!!!!

@User02: this better not be a joke

@Kadiestan29: BATTLE STATIONS EVERYONE, THIS IS NOT A DRILL, I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A DRILL

@Kadielover85: I just finished crying about the other night and now this 😭 Kadie please tell us this means what we think it means

@Hater0: please tell me this doesn't mean what I think it means, I can't handle more of her music🤮
           —> 230,385 responses

@ArianaGrande: so excited to see what's to come!🤍

@JustinBieber: awesome!🥳

@KhloeKardashian: even True is currently freaking out💕

@KimKardashian: 😍

@TaylorSwift: literally freaking out

@JenniferLawrence: I probably shouldn't be freaking out as much as I am

@User2794: taking bets, how long until she releases her album?

@User94: it's been six long, long awaited years!

@User0582: I'm not a big fan of you but I love your music and am really excited

@RobertDowneyJr: Exited!!!!!!!!!!

@User948: imagine if she says it's a joke or she's releasing a perfume brand or something💀

@AnthonyMackie: lol

@User846: watch her come back with the greatest album of all time and dominate the Grammys

@User227: if the music on this album is anything like the music she wrote in Hamilton this album will do very, very well

@Harrystyles: proud of u, x H👏

@user839: when I tell you I screamed I screamed and my parents thought I was dying.

User3084: To be honest I don't like you or your family but I am looking forward to hearing your new music.

Grammys: I guess this means we'll see you soon Kadie 👀