Chapter 2

(Y/N's POV)

The first thing was that I went to the way that Kreek ran from, well, a few blocks away.

I saw the park that I came back from, there were kids playing there.

I don't know why parents let their kids out that early in the morning, maybe to just get some fresh air and motivation just like me.

Sadly I didn't see Kreek anywhere, though there was a Forrest nearby.

Maybe the person I was looking for went there?

I could see a path leading to the Forrest, I thought to myself that maybe I shouldn't go in there just yet without any clues to.

When suddenly, a kid came up to me and asked:

??????: Excuse me, do you know where Kweek is?

Y/N: Oh, that's the person I'm looking for. Why?

??????: I'm supposed to go and get McDonald's with him today, but I can't seem to find him. Can you help me?

Y/N: Sure! But first, what's your name?

??????: My name is Timmeh, what's yours?

Y/N: My name is Y/N, and do you have an adult with you?

Timmeh: Yeah! Red and Pghl is with me!

Y/N: Who are they?

Timmeh: You don't know Red and Pghl?

Timmeh: Well, It's obvious you need to know them before we go and look for Kweek.

Y/N: ?

Timmeh: Red! Pghlfwilms! I found someone that can help us find Kweek!

Then, two dudes came from behind me.

One of the dude got an Iron man suit and the other dude got a cap on him and a double Katana on his back.

Both of them looks pretty cool to me.

Well I did got a bit nervous when they came up to me, especially when I don't know them.

Y/N: Oh! Uh- hi.

????: So, is this the person you were talking about, Timmeh?

Timmeh: Yeah! Their name is Y/N!

Both guys looked over at me, while I stand there, looking back at them.

????: Nice to meet you Y/N, I'm Pghlfilms, you can call me Pghl for short.

???: Same here, I'm Red Ninja and you can call me Red for short.

Y/N: Nice to meet you too, so are you two taking care of Timmeh?

Pghl: Yep, we sure are. But Kreek was mostly responsible for Timmeh and he only needs us when he's busy.

Red: So you got any ideas of where Kreek is?

Y/N: Well.. that's the problem, Tanqr told me to look for him as well.

Pghl: Wait- you know Tanqr?

Y/N: Yea, I only live a few blocks away from his house, Tanqr and Kreek had an argument.

Y/N: That's when I saw Kreek running out the house, crying.

Red: What's going on between them?

Y/N: Tanqr said his stuff was getting ripped apart everyday and Kreek said he didn't do anything, Tanqr just thought Kreek kept lying and kicked him out of the house this morning.