Chapter 6 (healing)

"He belongs in the maze now" Alby says. They all walked off then Newt walked over to me and said "We have to check your cuts let's get Jeff to check you out". "OK blondie" you replied. Newt takes me to the medjacks and then gets back to work. Alby and chuck come over while Jeff is treating my cuts with Aloe Vera. " Why did he have to get banished Alby" you asked. Alby sighed and replied " The grievers have a stinger on them that they inject you with the syringe and then, you have a black hole wherever it stung you then you go through the changing and its to dangerous to keep everyone. And we have found no cure". I walk, back to my hut and I fall, asleep because I wad so tired from that day. The next morning I wake up and got in line for breakfast and fry handed me my food and smiled. Of course I smiled back Fry was one of my best friends. I sit at a table with Newt, Minho and Thomas. "Morning love" Newt says. "Morning Blondie" I reply. "Morning Shank" both, Minho and Thomas say. "Morning boys" you replied. We finish breakfast and Minho runs the maze and Me, Newt, Thomas go and start work in, the gardens. Me and Newt keep looking at each other when it starts to rain and you all take shelter. You start to get bored and go out in the rain, in start dancing in it. All, the Gladers laugh and newts says "Love your gonna get sick". "Come on Blondie come dance with me" you giggle and Newt Thomas and chuck dance with you. It stops raining and all of the glades notice Minho hasn't arrived yet. We all run, towards the maze doors and we wait a while but no sign of Minho. The maze doors start to close then you see Minho coming round the corner with Alby on his back. Everyone keeps shouting "Leave him" or "you can do it". " I, love you blondie and I'll be back. He looks confused then you run into the maze. Newt tries to, stop you but it's no use and the maze doors close.