Chapter 2

2 weeks later:
Mary Anne's mother, Linda, pulled into her driveway. The door was wide open. Linda was confused, she knew that Mary Anne wouldn't have left the door wide open like that. Linda walked up to the door and saw Spencer standing in the kitchen with a shovel in his hand. Mary Anne was laying on the floor in a pool of blood with duct tape covering her mouth . Her mom was paralyzed with fear. "You're next", Spencer said with a sinister grin. Linda started screaming.
"DON'T YOU DARE HIT ME WITH THAT THING, SPENCER!" Shouted Linda. "I will do anything!" Shouted Linda again. Spencer confusingly said
"even buy me alcohol?"
"YES!" Linda spared, just leave me and my daughter alone please!" Linda just ran straight to her car. She called 911 right away. When the police got there, Spencer was already gone. Mary Anne was rushed to the hospital and put in the ICU. "Is she gonna live?" Said Linda, terrified.
"There's a chance", said the doctor, "but that chance is very shy."
Linda started balling her eyes out. "You should go home", said the doctor.
"I don't want to!" Linda argued.
"Please", said the doctor. "We need to run some tests on her to make sure she's fine."
"Can I come back tomorrow?" Said Linda.
"Yes", the doctor replied.
Linda had been coming back to the hospital every day for the past month. Today she was in a very positive mood. "Mary Anne is going to wake up today," said Linda. "I just know it!" She drove to the hospital very hopeful. When she arrived there she was greeted by the doctor, "we have some news about your daughter."