Chapter 1-Emma's Life

It was just a normal summer day in the city. A girl named Emma lived with her mom,Lisa, dad,John, and her big sister named Kayla. Kayla just graduated high school and she was ready to go to college. Emma was home schooled. She did not ever go to school.One day Lisa came home with shopping bags in her hands. Emma was wondering what was in the shopping bags. Lisa reached into one of the shopping bags for a case for a phone, and handed it to Emma. Then, Lisa reached into another one of the shopping bags and got a box that had a phone in it. Lisa opened the box and got the phone out of it. She handed Emma the phone. Emma was so happy. Emma left the house to go shopping for new shoes. After Emma got done shopping, she went home to go put on the new shoes she bought. When she came home she tried on the shoes she just bought, and after that she tripped over the vase that just now fell on the floor. When she tripped over the vase, it mysteriously broke. Lisa was very angry at her. She kept on breaking things that she really did not break. When she went to bed she started have nightmares. The next day she was on her phone and she was texting her mom about the everything that she really did not do. Lisa thought Emma was crazy and out of her mind. She went outside to walk with her friend, Fred, that was home schooled too. They usually did not see each other much. She was very happy to walk outside on warm summers day. She loved the season summer. She loved to hang out with Fred. One day Emma was sitting at the kitchen table wondering what to do. Then Emma was texting Fred on her new phone. She asked him if he wanted to go for a nice and relaxing walk with her.