?!

"Hey motherf*cker" selever yelled teleporting into you room scaring you "AHHHHH" you yelled while Selever was laughing "What are you doing here?!" You asked annoyed "well i got bored and thought maybe we could hang out" he replied deadpanned "fine i'll hang out with you on one condition" you said irritated "and what is that" he asked "STOP TELEPORTING IN MY ROOM AND KNOCK ON THE DOOR!" You yelled furiously and selever stayed quite.

He just nodded making sure not to get on your bad side. "So when do you want to hang out?" Asking "how about now" telling you with a smirk "ok just give me a few minutes" you told him.     'How i love that smir- wait what am i saying i can't love him he's just a friend' you thought trying to deny you liked him but gave up, of few seconds later you were ready to go out with selever "hey Selever where are we going anyway?" Asking "that is a secret you will know when we get there" he responded, you kept thinking until he spoke again "here we are" surprising you "wow this place is beautiful" you said in amazement.

     'How i love that smir- wait what am i saying i can't love him he's just a friend' you thought trying to deny you liked him but gave up, of few seconds later you were ready to go out with selever "hey Selever where are we going anyway?" Asking...

"How did you find this place" still being in awe "i used to come here when i was younger" he said in a happy face while seeing you beautiful face. "Can we come here to meet eachother?" Asking in a happy tone "sure" he said smiling "i wish i could kiss you right now" until you realised what you said and started blushing but you swear you see him blushing to "i'm so sorry i didn't mean to say tha-" before you could even finish he kissed you shocking you but then melting into the kiss "there i kissed you like you wanted"he said while you were a blushing mess "thank you" you said in a low voice but loud enough for him to hear "your welcome"he said responding after a few hours which felt like forever you started to get sleepy and fell asleep on his arms, he chukled as he heard your soft snores he couldn't get enough of you but had to go home so he carried you back home, took off your shoes, and covered you with a blanket. Before going home selever gave you a peck on the forehead and said "goodnight my daredevil" and teleported back home.

The end i tried.