So this day was great...

Finally the new guy, um "Josh" arrived at our school. He was actually stronger then I thought he was going to look and had grayish blue eyes, a color I never seen before. He had a wicked smile, like he hid a bomb in the school. He sat behind me, which wasn't creepy at all (sarcasm). But there was something about him.Something that if I letted it go, my Mom would've scolded me at.  Mother.. I wish I didn't have to say that so casually. I was paying attention like a person who actually like school until who spooked me even though he was whispering. "I like your hair", he whispered as he rudely tugged on my hair. "Its not for sale", I said in a normal voice. I was never a fan of whispering. The teacher shot me a glare and said "Do you have something to say Miss. Blare" . I said dumbly  "actually yes. Mr. Josh Hutcherson wants to pull my hair like I'm some kinda slave " . Josh looked at me not mad but rather impressed. The class boomed with laughter but not for long. "Quiet everybody", she said showing it wasn't funny. "Blare calling out on Josh because he is new is actually bullying and next time I have seen or its been reported to me You will stay afterschool and be doing some chores, Is that clear?", I muttered a quick "Yes ma'am " and just as I did the bell rung and I slipped out the door to P.E, the worse of all.

I went to the locker and just as I did I saw  Hillore (aka My bully) . "What's up Blart The Fart", she stupidly says. "Is it fishy in here, or just you. You should really close your legs hun ", I said with an easy comeback and a wicked grin. She pulled my hair to face her and said evily, "After school your dead, slut" and stuck her tounge in my mouth and bashed my head on the locker, leaving my choking and crying.