Sampu! : How did...

JENNIE'S POV.

I look around me again, scanning my surroundings and once again puffed an air out. Confusion never left my system as for why am i suddenly here in the bed room.

I stared at the fork i am holding and then to the door.

"Did i teleported unconsciously?" I asked myself in a low whisper and then gaze at the bathroom door.

"No, that's impossible," i once again whispered.

I was stuck thinking of how did i suddenly end up here.

"Oh, you haven't left?" I snap my eyes towards Lisa who just came out the bathroom.

My gaze fell on her thumb and saw it with gauze.

I sniffed hard while focusing on her thumb, but then my brows knitted after awhile when her blood's aroma didn't reach my nostrils.

"How'd you do that?" I asked.

"Do what?" I shook my head lightly and raised my gaze up, meeting her eyes.

"I... I'll go back to my food," i said and rushed towards the door.

"Wait, unnie," she called which made me automatically pause on my tracks and look back to her over my shoulder.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

"Because this is my house?"

"No... I mean, how did you come in?" My ears twitched when she questioned.

I took moments to reply since i also don't know as for why am i here when infact, I don't remember myself wanting to be here as of the moment.

"I...i uhmm... I just wanted to check something here, uhmm yeah! That's it! Bye!" I blurt out and exited the room.

I lean my back on the closed door and held my chest, feeling my fast heartbeat.

'What is happening to you?' i mentally asked my heart while staring at nothing then to my hand holding the fork.

It feels really weird feeling my own heartbeat, the first time Lisa and I met. Let alone if it beats fast like this. It feels hellish yet it pleases me in a way that i can never explain.

"Why does everything suddenly glitches?" I asked again while gaze locked on the piece of pancake.

It's not that, 'everything'. It's just MY WHOLE BEING suddenly do things without my command and usually find myself around Lisa without me knowing. Especially these chains who seemed to disobey me—... I mean, they never did obliged anything i say. They're as stubborn as my mother who breaks her own rule heh!

"What is happening to me?" I asked in a whisper.

I was about to shrug the thought of me being weird but then my friend called me.

"JENNIE, WE NEED YOU HERE, NOW!" She asked through telepathy.

"On my way," I responded readied myself to relocate on where she is right now.

Another advantage i have on being a Theiótita is i am able to track the ones calling me, except my father. Mom just love her so so much that she doesn't want any harm on him. Well, it's not me who knows where they are, tho. Just my powers. Weird, huh? I know.

"Wait..." I paused on my spot when i noticed that I'm still on where i was standing.

"Arggh! It's happening again!" I groaned, thinking about being not able to use my abilities again.

Seriously, I don't know how it suddenly happens. Just me suddenly getting weak.

I huffed realizing that i will be needing to drive again. Well, without a car. I remembered leaving my car on my father's place.

"Great! How am i suppose to rush there?" I asked annoyed, then thought of some ways.

"Fuck! I forgot i can run fast!" I giggled and i started running.

Without 5 seconds i arrived at the front door and instantly grab the knob.

"SHIT!" I cuss when i got burn by the knob.

Without a blink, i avert my gaze on the door and my eyes widen seeing that some abstract designs forming on it. I squint my eyes when i found a bit familiar.

Then it struck me, "MOTHER!" I yelled out loud.

"Do you really need to seal me inside my own fucking house?!" I added in a mad tone.

You fucking read it right, peeps! Your lovely Almighty just locked me inside my mansion using those abstract kind of shit. She really knows how to corner me.

"RUBYJANE! YOUR MOTHER TOLD ME ABOUT YOU BLAMING HER AGAIN!" My father intervened.

"Oh, great! Now she's using him, huh? HOW CAN SHE TALK TO HIM AND NOT TO ME?!" I kicked the door, but then i hissed in pain when i felt my foot got burnt with that toxic abstract thing—.. I don't even fucking know what she calls that and why am i not able to go pass through it!

I stop from cursing everyone when i remembered my dad's word, "If it's not her, then who?" I asked.

My brows knitted. No one can do this except my mother— i mean, sealing me in a certain places.

I closed my eyes and tried tracking the outside of my house, but even my vision can't go pass through this damn walls. I tried again and again until i feel myself getting tired.

I walk towards the sofa of the living room and flop myself on it with crossed arms and a gorgeous frown.

"Who could've done it?" I asked.

"It's not that Lisa did it, right?" I snap my fingers together and ran towards my room but stop mid-way when i remembered my fork.

"Where did it when?" I scan the whole place and finally to the certain spot.

My eyes found the fork and i scrunched my nose seeing it on the floor. I might've thrown it away when i held the knob.

"Whatever," i uttered and proceed to my room.

I knock few times before opening the door. Well, i just don't want her accusing me for being a perverted young gorgeous lady, again.

"Hey, Lisa?" I called, peeking inside before entering.

I roam my eyes around and then to her figure whom lying on the bed, snoring a little and with all those chocolates around her. I just went here few minutes ago and now she was sleeping again. She must be really tired.

"Such a messy baby," i mumbled before heading to her to occupy the space beside her.

Once i was seated, i noticed her shoulder glowing with light. Is it that mark again?

Why is it glowing?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Apologies for some errors, guys. And I'm also sorry about the hard words i used. Note that i tried adding a bit of a comedy in it and i hoped it worked. I'm sorry about the poor writing idea, ehee. Reminder; English is not my first langue so if ever you see some grammatical errors, i apologize.