Part 5: One Night Stand

PictureofSiedawhenshewasgoingtothebar

Today i was bored and I didn't want sex or anything of that nature. So i got on Facebook, everybody was boo'd up with they MCM's. So i liked the pictures with the ones I already fucked, bout time I finished. 30mins had passed so i made me a nice lil status,

"Most of yall MCM's Is my TBT" it got 78 likes.

Once I finished being petty betty on social media, I decided to go to the bar since it was 5 in the afternoon I didnt have to leave right away. I curled my hair, and put on makeup. I got dressed then i headed out, it was Money Monday at a local bar . So i went there, i pulled up and it was packed. Good thing i fucked the body guard who was at the door a week before. I walked to the front of the line and whispered in his ear "lemme in now, i will pay you later" i told him lickin his earlobe. He nodded and let me in. I walked to bar and took a seat. I danced in my chair, just enjoying myself. Guys came up offering to buy me drinks, so i let them. I took shots, i let guys takes body shots off me. After a few more drinks, i was ready to go. But i wast trynna go home, so i looked around for the right nigga to be my one night stand. I found a dude who was standing in the back on a lowkey tip, i winked at him. He smiled and drank more out if his star-foam cup. So i guess he was playing hard to get, so i and walked towards him. When i got over there i didn't waste anytime. I asked him was he ready to go he told me yeah, so we left the club and went back to his crib.