A journey through Galar!

I think everyone should know that with great power will also come great responsi- oh wait am I live ?! Just kidding, ok from now on I'll post 2 chapters a day but for today I'll post once because Monday I'll post a 3000 word chapter so no chapter tomorrow. And if I don't post on Monday, I'll post on Tuesday or Wednesday so let's jump right into the story.

"come on hurry up,the professor is gonna give us a mission!" goh said with excitement."coming.....(sigh)"ash said,he was very exhausting."give him a break wouldya goh! He just ran five laps around the lab!"Chloe scolded goh." I'm fine....."said ash, then he fell down and couldn't get up, he usually runs 7 laps a day with his pokemon but since he ran all night long chasing a pidgeot because goh was trying to get one because he is fedup of him not catching either a pidgeotto or a pidgeot so ash promise goh that he will help him catch one."Oh gosh,Ash are you alright?!"Chloe was very worried about ash and don't forget they will have to go to galar in 40 minutes." I'm fine....you don't need to worry...... about....me"Ash tried to get up but couldn't. Then Chloe and Goh helped him up, goh apologize to Ash for having him run all night and not having any sleep. " I told you not to run today but you didn't listen to me." Even though Ash was her boyfriend, she still scolds him sometimes." Ya, but I can't be lazy right?"ash replied and goh said " Well you shouldn't push yourself either" " heh... I'm sorry, I should have listened to Chloe"ash said. "Geez, you did nothing wrong and you still apologize for nothing."Chloe sighed.Then the three of them went to the place where the professor works. " So where are we going today professor?"" You two are going to the galar region for today and the two of you will be exploring the isle of armour and meet master mustard , he wants to meet the both of you and especially you Ash" The professor said. "Me? What's so special about me?"Ash asked." Everything is special about ash."Chloe said and ash blushed and thanked her " Your gonna go there on 11:30 so be ready I'm gonna book your flights today because your gonna get on a train to get to the corvanigth taxi station ( I think that's what it's called)" " Dad? Can I go too? I really want to study more about galar and not just that, I want to spend more time with ash too! So can I?" The professor smiled and said " Of course you can , why wouldn't I let you go?" Chloe thanked her father and proceed to pack her bags along with Ash and Goh because the professor told them they wouldn't be there for only one day, they could be there for three to four days. they went to galar took the train and took the taxi to the isle of armour and when they got there they were amazed by the beauty of the beach , slowpokes everywhere, the sea was filled with water type Pokemon and in the background was a huge wailord and then they saw a doju with a bear logo on top, "well I didn't expect a dojo to be in the middle of the island , and there's no other buildings or house's here either"

 they went to galar took the train and took the taxi to the isle of armour and when they got there they were amazed by the beauty of the beach , slowpokes everywhere, the sea was filled with water type Pokemon and in the background was a huge wail...

" I guess your right , it is a little odd" Chloe said. " What are we waiting for?come on let's go!"Ash said as he ran towards the dojo."Ash wait , don't just run!"Chloe chased after ash and goh saw this and smiled at the couple and started to run too. As soon as they reach the dojo, we can see a women with pink coloured hair "oh? And who are you three if I may ask?" ???said. "Hi I'm ash , this is my friend goh and this here is my girlfriend Chloe , and you are?"ash asked."My name is Klara I'm a former member of the dojo."klara said. " So your Ash Ketchum, Master mustard told me about you, I'm very impress myself when I heard about you Mr.Alolan Champion."said Klara. The four of them went in and everybody in the dojo set thier eyes on them and then...."Welcome to my dojo Mr.Ketchum.It is an honour to meet you, I've had you on my mind ever since Leon told me about you."Ash was shocked hearing this and he immediately ask"Leon told you about me?!"" Well yes.... After all I am Leon's teacher."he smiled."WHAT!!!???"the three of them were in shock that he was the one that teaches Leon to where he is now."So Ash, I heard that your competing in the world coronation series am I right?"Mustard asked."You bet! I'm gonna make it to the finals and beat Leon no matter what and if I fail I'll just need to try again! I will never give up!"Ash said."Your very positive for a boy I've ever met.""Hey Chloe? Is it just me or is the old man has something for us to do." Goh whispered to Chloe."I don't know, I mean he teached Leon and Leon's the champion so I'm not sure....."Chloe whispered back. "OH! I didn't realize we had visitors today!" said ???"Hi, my name is honey and I am mustards wife and it's so great to meet you three."said honey "Hi , I'm ash and this is buddy Pikachu and this my friend goh and my girlfriend Chloe it's nice to meet you."Said ash. "Pika pika!"said the mouse Pokemon" Young love I see. Now a days people are growing so fast."said honey." And I assume you two don't have any Pokemon?"honey asked. " I have lots of Pokemon back at the cerise park and ash has lots of Pokemon at professor oaks lab too but Chloe only has three."said goh. "Well if that's the case then......come out sweeties!" then came a cute looking bulbasaur and a cute looking squirtle too."So Chloe you can choose one of them but there is usually three of them but Leon took it so who will it be?"said honey.Chloe then looked at ash concerned but ash just nodded and Chloe knew what he was saying and she said" I know who I'm gonna choose,I choose.........."

Now that's it for Journey through Galar and yes I know I'm not going to post tomorrow put in return of you guys waiting I'll reveal what's the next title of the chapter is . And it is called "Friendship forever" so yeah . And I hope you guys know what's going to happen next chapter so I'm going to go now Adiós!