A talk with a Stranger

"Cookies are up!"  came a voice from downstairs and that voice belonged to my mother Laura.

who was a lovely woman in her late 30s with a long wavy cinnamon hair with a appearence of a 90's super model and accompanied by my father who looked like a person from a famous boy band all though he was a scientist.And my little sister Eve looks like ariana grande.

While there's me a average teenage girl with normal looks. I have  long straight black hair with sea blue eyes and if u spot a girl in the corner wearing a hoodie with ear phones on and always accompanied by a book, then there's high chance its me.

Anyway, ill just move on to how my life turned upside down on  just one weekend.

"Coming mum! save me 10 I'm starving" i screamed while running down the stairs and skipping the last 10 steps.Feeling proud of myself i went inside the kitchen.

Meeting my mom i gave her a peck in the cheek. she gave me a warm smile with the cookie plate.

"Save 10 for Eve as well and i dont want any fights for the rest of the day dad will be back in home in 20 mins".

"kay but she better be quick"I replied grinning.

 I sat down and started wolfing down one cookie per one bite.the taste was simply amazing.I was lost in the land of heavnly food.Already imagining what we will have for dinner but something felt off.

 It was too quiet......

Which is a not a  good sign considering i always get interrupted whenever i eat something delicious . not that i wanted to get interrupted but it felt too peaceful.
Then it hit me.
 Eve wasn't there
Mom did asked me to spare her some But i didn't see her after lunch.
looking around i asked "mom where is Eve? didn't see her after lunch."

"oh she went outside to play with her friends. she should be back right now.Be a good girl and go get her inside"

"hmmkkkiwillgetherwaitabitstilleating"i mumbled with cookies inside my mouth.

After i finished i was still craving for more. i slowly made my way to Eve's bunch before i felt a pat on my shoulder. I turned around to  meet my mother who was giving me the evil eye. Grinning sheepishly i went out of the kitchen and made my way out of the porch to the garden.

I scanned the neighbourhood for Eve hoping to find where ever she was at.

Aunt edna's house was out.
And she's not in grace's house anddddd not in shawns  garden.......
Where the hell is she?

"Eve!!!!" i called out feeling a bit uneasy.I made my way to the road.

And i spotted Eve with  a strange man in a black suit  with a black suv beside him and he was talking with eve who held a snicker box in her hand.He was also wearing black shoes black gloves and a black watch and black sunglasses.Seriously what's with him and black.The only thing that was missing was the quote "black is the new pink".He seemed really suspicious as well.

I felt my sister insticts kick in as i walked over to Eve and pulled her behind my back taking a few steps away from the man. 

"Excuse me mister are you here to meet mom?" i asked raising my voice a bit.

I could see shawn was coming over our direction.And just saw you guys won't be lost. shawn is a boy.who's same age as me and my neighbour next door and my moms best friends son.

"No there's nothing like that just checking the neighbour hood. I'm new here" and gave a small pause as if hoping that i will say something but he just got a utter silence as i made the message clear "then get lost" but he didn't seem to get it Since he started talking again.