Origins

Before the game you are about to play, it may seem like all fun and games, but an evils lurks deep within. Those with pure intention and mere fun will not be caught, but a hateful heart will get you hated.

Play wisely and make sure this is something you want to do. Never have I ever.... those 4 words determine your faith. So go by lightly and do it all for the fun. I'd hate to be on your side of things of you try to ruin someone. This is your warning, are you sure you want to keep reading?

If you're still here you have decided to continue on and hear the origins of this game. Created years ago, this was used to expose enemies to one another. You pretend to like the other, but in actuality you never did. This caused for countless death, the earth got tired of it and unleashed a darkness upon the cake, who whoever played with impure intentions would be damned.

Let's follow a group of friends and see where they all went wrong... it was just supposed to be an innocent game night, but that all turned for the worse. It was a matter of life and death, and only the fittest survive. Are you ready, or never have you ever attempted something like this?

Still here? Well let the story begin, & I hope your intentions are pure 😏