Chapter 3: Operation: Defense

"Now, I'm gonna need a group of toys to help me get Elsa and then go to Daisy's so that we can defend her against the Commandos," said Optimus. 

"Are you crazy!?!" asked Indy, "You barely lasted a second against Major Chip Hazard!!" 

"Hey, we have a friend in need! Did you all stop when Elsa, Ruby and I were toy napped?" 

"No," said the toys. 

"Did we give up when we at that Dump, or imprisoned at Sunnyside?" 

"No," said the toys. 

"So, why should we stop trying now?"

Woody then came up, and said, "I'll go with you Prime. We've been together since the beginning, and I will always be with you." 

"As will I," said Buzz, "You've never steered me wrong before. So, I'll be there for you." 

Slinky then said, "If Woody is going, then I'm going as well." 

"I'll join too," said Indy. 

"Elsa is my sister," said Anna, "I lost her in the movies, but I'm not loosing her in real life." 

"I'm coming too," said Jessie. 

"I'll be by your side Optimus," said Bee. 

"I'll be happy to kick some tail pipe," said Arcee. 

Potato Head then came forward, and said, "I'll go. I don't have that long a life left anyway." 

"You're a toy," said Mater. 

"Don't ruin it for him buddy," said Lightning. 

"Elsa's my closest friend," said Ruby, "What kind of friend would I be if I didn't help her." 

"Those Elites will like to have a taste of Mr. Evil Dr. Pork chop," said Hamm. 

"I'll come too," said Bo. 

"Bo," said Woody, "It's too dangerous." 

"So was Sunnyside, and I still came and helped, didn't I?" 

Woody couldn't argue with that. 

He sighed, and hugged her. "I'm not leaving your side though." 

"Ratchet," said Optimus, "I'm leaving you and Megatron in charge until we get back." 

"We will await for your return," said Ratchet. 

"Good luck," said Megatron.

Out the window, the toys headed off, and arrived at Daisy's. Inside were many glass figures and plates.

 Inside were many glass figures and plates