Chapter 2

A Long Weekend

The sun rose as it lit up the forest and the bright rays landing on the werewolf couple.
Scott mumbled as he yawned, opening sleep filled eyes to adjust to the light.
He felt something around his waist to see two big arms wrapped securely and tight.
Hot breath tickled his neck and he craned his neck to see Derek Hale sleeping peacefully.

It was amazing to see his face all smooth and peaceful showing his handsome features more.
Most of the time he was serious and images of last night flashed before him with a smile.
Now he felt complete, but worried about the time since it was a school day and he didn't leave his mom a message.

" We still have time relax my mate"

Derek said licking the bite mark he left on Scott's neck softly tasting the marked skin.
Scott moaned as Derek licked his shoulder blades and neck with hungry nips of his teeth.
His hormones seemed to double being around Derek and who wouldn't be turned on.
Derek is a hot, sexy stud of werewolves who can have anyone, but he chose Scott.

" MMM..stop I'm sore, besides I..I Oh God!"

Scott gasped as Derek slipped a finger into his entrance. and moved around.
Scott whimpered as another finger entered and started stretching him gently
The third finger brushed against his prostate making him howl from the touch
Which may cause unwanted attention to the young werewolves as it were.

" SHHHHHHH! Quiet I'm surprised the hunters didn't find us last night."

Derek growled as he placed one hand over Scott's mouth as the fourth finger stabbed his prostate.
Scott moaned against the hand, which made Derek growl as he nipped Scott's shoulder to silence him
Derek lifted Scott up as he sat on the ground not caring about the cold leaves and rocks lying around.
He turned Scott to face him as he lowered him onto his cock feeling the heat envelope his cock.

Scott whined as he was filled again despite the fact he was sore, but he couldn't resist the burning urge.
Derek latched his mouth onto Scott's as he grabbed his hips and started pounding into him right away.
Pleasured filled moans were muffled as they started again only quick this time due to Scott having school
Soon Scott and Derek came at the same time while Scott covered Derek's face with gentle kisses.

Derek waited a bit before he removed himself from his mate and carried Scott back to his home.
Once they arrived Derek placed Scott on the porch and went to get the hose near the side of the house
He carefully washed both of them to remove evidence of their coupling and smell with the cold water.
He dressed Scott carefully since he was sore from their intimate activities and then himself.

He unlocked his car and placed a pillow on the passenger seat for Scott's sore bottom to rest on
He lifted Scott who yelped in surprise as he was placed on the passenger seat and buckled in.
Derek figured he would be too sore to ride his bike home unless he carried Scott home.
As the car started and headed toward the school Scott turned on his phone to see 2 text messages from Stiles.

The first one read 'Dude where are you? You're mom is looking for you. I told her you spent the night with me on a history project. Call me soon!'

Scott then read the next message which came 3 hours after. ' What did Derek want anyway? Want full details at school.'

" Let me guess Stiles wants to know what happened?"

Derek asked concerned for the worry was radiating off Scott like waves.

" If you want to keep our relationship a secret, it's fine, but I'm not sure how Stiles will react."

Scott answered as he made sure his backpack was in the car with his homework done.

" For now let's keep it a secret that way the hunters won't know anything. Besides Stiles like girls so it shouldn't be a problem."

Scott said thinking Stiles may blab, but then why would he and what would he get out of it anyway?
Stiles never trusted Derek and revealing this may make him try to separate them more than usual.
Soon the black Camaro entered the school parking lot seeing some students were waiting outside.
The car clock read 7 a.m. meaning they were early even for most people for normal for some others.

" I'll pick you after school and try not to draw attention to your limp."

Derek said as he rubbed Scott's hand hoping to comfort him after what they shared last night
Scott smiled as he enjoyed the simple rub and felt some of his pain go away from the gesture.

" You don't have to, but thanks. Okay I'll see you-"

Derek smirked as he grabbed Scott, who yelped as they made out for 15 minutes.
Unfortunately they didn't know Jackson saw them as he went into the school building.
Scott blushed as he exited the Camaro gingerly and hoped the pain would subside.
Derek winked at him as he drove away leaving Scott to start school all bothered.
Soon he was stopped by his hyper best friend Stiles who looked very worried.

" DUDE! Where have you been? Next time a heads up about your late night activities."

Stiles said in a rushed and worried tone.

" How much Red Bull did you have today?"

Scott asked knowing his buddy always took alot of energy drinks.

" Not a lot. Okay 4, but that's not the point! What did Derek want with you?"

Stiles asked hoping it wasn't a bad thing since he saw Scott exit the car and nothing more.

" He had me do training to help me control the change, but I think I over did it."

Scott answered as he limped beside his friend.

" You know we have lacrosse practice today. You need to tell him to stop riding you so hard."

Stiles said chuckling at Scott's bright red face unaware of the real reason why as they made their way inside the school.
As they entered the building Scott mentally groaned knowing that all this week was lacrosse practice and late night work shifts.

' This is going to be a long week'

Scott thought as he entered his first class.