» 4 «

Author's POV

Author's POV

Queen Mother asked you as they both stood at the center of her gigantic paranormal laboratory.

It was sky-coloured, magical spells, chanting books and other magical equipments placed in a disciplined manner on the shelves. Smoke was still erupting from one of her huge mysterious pots.

The surrounding's always dark, mystical yet familiar and friendly.

"Yes, I am ready."
You said, showing the trust you had for her from your blue eyes.

"I hope you have made your goal clear and will not let anything distract you or make you regret, isn't it? This is indeed a life changing moment, so you do have time to think about it again."
She adviced, which made you frown in thoughts.

Am I really doing the right thing?
Did I take the best path?

Indeed I did, I can do it
And I will do it.

"I... am ready to face the consequences of the decisions I made and took, without any hesitation. I believe in myself and
You stated.

"Alright then, close your eyes sweetie."

Closing your eyes excitedly yet nervously, you felt yourself getting lifted.

Your eyes closed tightly as your heart thumped loudly with nervousness and excitement. You felt something cold embrace your waist as your hands were spread by the magical air surrounding that place.

Ticklish.

You could feel a heavy light beamed on you. Feeling like a butterfly, you got spinned by the magic produced by Queen Mother.

Moving her skillful hands, she chanted the mantras to come into life and worked it towards you.

A pinkish-blue light formed by it made it's way through the dark and surrounded your tail, absorbing you with ecstasy.

Whereas a yellowish ray sparkled on you, making your tail shine ever so brightly.

A very powerful light errupted from the combination of rays, making Queen Mother relaxed.

A burning sensation around your waist had you screaming, shivering, aching. You closed your eyes more tightly, hands in tight fist, you felt the scales disappear as the time passed by.