(Madrigal family & Fem!Sassy!Antonio'sTwin!Reader) Complaints

Requested?: Yes, thanks for the request @Belizeannon

Platonic shipping: Madrigal family & Fem!Antonio'sTwin!Sassy!ReaderDescription: Y/N's gift is that her complaints come true

Description:
Y/N's gift is that her complaints come true.
————//////////////////////////————
Your pov!

After me and Antonio's gift ceremony, I couldn't figure out what I could do next. I decided I'd annoy someone maybe..

I walked around Casita and I ran into my twin Antonio. He was looking around probably having the same thought as me.
"Hola Y/N!"
I only smiled and gave a small wave. I then decided to probably annoy Mirabel for fun but she probably wouldn't care, and Camilo also won't care.

I began to walk out of Casita and heading to the market to look around. I saw Mirabel trying to talk to Luisa but I ignored it and in annoyance I stomped my foot on the ground and crossed my arms and started to slightly pout. I muttered something under my breath then I started to calm down. I walked around and sat by a bush that had pink roses and a yellow butterfly was just relaxing on the flower.
"Hm, I wish I want so boredddd.."
I whined and I turned my head around and saw a pot of pottery was going to fall off of the counter it was on.
I rolled my eyes and once I walked towards it fell off and shattered catching the owners attention,
"Hey! Why did you break that?!"
I rolled my eyes and said something back,
"It's not MY fault that you placed the pot near the edge of the counter!"
The owner continued to scold me and I got annoyed. Then the owner began,
"This is why I don't trust you Madrigals.."
After her little statement I then began,
"You did that to you're self, and you're just annoying trying to get off everyone's nerves."
My eyes turned into black and white swirls then my eyes color turned back to normal.

The woman's eyes turned into swirls then I demanded,
"It's your fault!"
The owner nodded and the swirls disappeared from the woman's eyes and I walked away but when I got home Tía Julieta saw I had pretty bad scars on my leg and the gave me a Arepa and I ate it healing my wounds. Once everyone else heard about my wounds they all got worried and all babied me for like half the day, Isabela made me a flower crown, Dolores stayed by my side for a bit, Antonio handed me a little butterfly. I had to tell them I was fine but in the end I decided to play with Antonio because I had nothing else good to do and I don't want everyone getting worried about me. But I played with Antonio, my twin, and he is pretty fun to play with in the end.
///////End!//////
I hope you liked it! I'm sorry if it's bad and if I made any grammatical errors please tell me because I don't proof read my stuff usually and don't be shy to request! <3