𝟎𝟑

𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚-𝙀𝙠𝙠𝙤?!

I woke up slowly and locked around only the realize something was over my head but I was laying that on what felt to be a bed.My eyes widened a bit before I started to squirm around in a panik.

"Jinx jinx where are you!" I yell out trying to fight the voices in my head the threatened to make my separation anxiety worse.I panted heavily when someone snatched the bag off my head.

"I see your finally awake my love" I can hear the guys smirk underneath his mask.

"What is this a blind date? Don't be shy take off the mask" I raised a eyebrow at them tilting me head a bit.They shrugged at me before taking off their mask.

"Ekko?...what..." My eyes widened in surprise before he crawled on top of me and kissed my cheek making me blush a tad bit.

"Did you miss me y/n I know we hung out in secret and all but...I missed you alot and by the looks of it you got even hotter as the days went by" Ekko smirks at me as he starts to fill down my body causing me to let out a shaky breathe and start to squirm around.

"Get your hands off me! I don't know if this is a trick or not!" I kicked him off me catching the key from his pocket with my toes before reaching them up and unlocking the handcuffs.
Once they was off I got up from the bed as rubbed my wrists and looked around at my surroundings only for the voices to come back.

'Your suck a whore!'

'why don't you just let him hm?'

'you left jinx how dare you your turning into Vi!'

"NO NO SHIT UP IM TRYING TO THINK I DIDNT LEAVE HER I-I WAS KIDNAPPED!" I wanted heavily holding my head only to be pinned to the wall by Ekko.

"That was a good kick there but not enough to get rid of me I see I'm going to have to keep you in here" he smirks before knocking me out once more causing the voices to slowly fade away.

Jinx's POV
I panted a bit as I walked around my hideout trying to figure out how I'm going to get y/n back.

"She won't be able to keep sane that much I need to find her as soon as possible!" I gripped my hair as the voices slowly started to return.I needed y/n by my side as soon as possible.Shes the only one that makes them go away!

"SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP I DIDNT LOSE HER THEY TOOK HER!" I yelled sitting down in my chair starting to staple my wound.

'you left her you didn't even try to save her'

'your useless'

'she doesn't even love you!'

"YES SHE DOES SHE DOES LOVE ME EITHER SHE LIKE IT OR NOT...she can't get enough of me.." I stapled my leg once again.

'vi wants to take them from you'

'the enforcer want to take them from you'

The voices all started to say things all at once making me go bat shit crazy.

"I DONT EVEN REMEBER HER NAME!" I panted heavily stapling my leg again before the name finally came to mind.

Caitlyn...