The mission

It was almost 9 p.m. when Lok came out of his room. Without looking where is he going, he started to run.

"I am so late. Dante will so kill me!"

With that, he started to run even faster. Finally, he managed to find the exit and left the hotel behind. The team was on the other side of the street so he started to run again. The same moment he put his foot out of the hotel's grounds and onto the street he bumped into someone and fell right onto them.

"Perkele!" he heard a familiar voice.

"Get the hell off me you idiot!" the girl under Lok yelled at him.

Dante, Zhalia, and Sophie ran across the street to help Lok up and make sure he didn't hurt himself or the girl he fell on. Zhalia and Sophie helped Lok stand up, while Dante helped the girl.

"We are really sorry miss. Are you ok?" Dante asked her.

"No, we are not sorry. Next time look where you go" Lok said without turning to face the girl.

"Oh really, and you should..." the girl stopped arguing when she turned to Lok and recognized him.

"And you should be more polite to me before I kick your ass back to Ireland, Lok Lambert"

Lok quickly turned around to see who he bumped into. He saw a girl that was as tall as him. She had dark brown, almost black straight hair that went down to the middle of her back. She was built similar to Zhalia, but with emerald eyes and her usual black makeup. She wore a slightly seductive and slightly mean smile on her lips.

"Amy!" Lok yelled and hugged the girl.

"Hey, Lok. Bumping into the wrong person again?" she asked him, still smiling.

"Obviously, isn't it?" Lok said laughing.

They let go of each other, and Lok remembered that his team doesn't know the strange girl he just bumped into.

"Oh, guys, I want you to meet a friend of mine. This is Amy Greene", Lok said and directed them to the girl standing right in front of them.

"Hello. Nice to meet you" Amy waved her hand in a cartoonish style.

"Amy, these are my friends, Dante, Zhalia and you know Sophie" he introduced them.

"Sophie, you know Amy, right?" he looked at her and nodded at Amy. As they all went to the same school in Italy, Sophie definitely should have known Amy at least from sight.

"No, not really. The only thing I know about her is that she is one of those rebels or bullies or whatever" Sophie answered in a rude way and frowned.

"Hm, almost correct. I'm no rebel, and I'm no bully. I used to skip a few classes, so what? And, yeah, I used to have some fights as well, so? That doesn't make me a bad person. Lok is skipping classes too. And you as well, as I see. And to clarify this for you, princess, I got into a fight just to save this dumbass's life. Don't forget that one" Amy shot back rudely, not even hiding her dislike towards Sophie.

Lok wanted them to stop "Oh come on girls, stop fighting. Sophie, if you forgot, I do owe my life to Amy. She saved me from those guys. Even if she almost got kicked out of school for fighting. Actually, who won the fight? I was knocked out." Lok asked scratching his head. He wasn't lying, before becoming a seeker he got his ass kicked on a regular basis before Amy had enough of the bullying and stepped in.

"I don't know, the headmaster came, but I'm the one who got most of the bruises and the one who got grounded, so... I think I lost the fight. You still own me one" Amy smiled at Lok.