chapter one

It was exciting to know that I might get the chance to find my one true love in a different pack. Alpha Benjamin and our Luna Luisa weren't disappointed in the slightest but very interested to know if I would find my mate. The whole pack got excited but also sad that we were leaving but they told us to bring my mate back to the pack once I found them. It was the most amazing pack and leaving all my friends behind wasn't easy to do but essential to go another step into my future.

After we packed everything, one of the betas drove us to the border. "I guess this is goodbye, Sara, Michael, Grace. I loved every second I spent with you and I hope we will hear from you soon. Write to us on a weekly basis and take care of yourselves." We each gave Curtis a hug, afterward, we took our bags and went over the border, sensing a completely different scent, it wasn't particularly bad but it was new. I walked by a lot of trees until I was able to see small houses, some made with wood and some with other materials. I had to take a deep breath because the view from here was breathtaking. 

My parents and I walked further until we came to what looked like a central camp. Pups, Omegas, Betas, Deltas, and even Alphas were seen. Not a second went by, that people stared at us, and then one Beta went forward. "Who are you? You don't smell like roughs but you are not from this pack. My name is Maya Johnson, personal Beta of the future Alphas." She shook our hands and I smiled at her. 

"My name is Grace Brown and these are my parents. I am an Omega from the Bloodsplit Pack. We came to this pack in hope that I would find my mate and we would love to speak to the Alpha and Luna if we were able to settle down in this pack." The Beta, Maya, smiled widely and took my free hand. "Come, let your bags here, I will make sure one of the guards will get them later. You will come with me to meet the royalty and I promise most of them are very nice. Maybe except Rue, the Delta. She is a spoilt woman, who is cranky about not finding her mate. But, first, let me take you to meet them."

We followed the lovely girl into an enormous garden where a palace was built. It didn't look modern like ours but it wasn't ancient. It was something casual and it was surely built as a community palace and not a typical packhouse. When we entered the building, something started to smell differently. Even Shadow, my wolf, was able to smell the difference. Suddenly Maya opened a door and as I looked up at the people in front of me, it was clear why Shadow was acting differently. MATES, we have two mates.

As I looked up, I saw two beautiful women, a woman who seemed like she was jealous and about to kill me and what seemed like the Luna and Alpha. I turned around to see my parents' surprised looks but they were also smiling widely. Everyone was silent until the Alpha spoke up. "Hello, my dear mate of our daughters and beloved parents. My name is Alpha Ashton, my wife Luna Sophie, our daughters Alex, Kayla, and Rue." My parents and I took some steps forward.

We started to bow when Alpha Ashton showed us to stand up. "Hello Alpha, my name is Grace Brown, Omega from the Bloodspilt Pack and these are my parents, Alpha Michael, and Omega Sara. We sought salvation and we wanted to settle her in hopes of finding my mates, which turned out to be the right decision." I started giggling and everyone except Rue giggled with me. "Well, it would be a pleasure if you were to stay in the palace. I would like to propose the idea of leaving the mates to talk, while we talk business outside, in my office?" Everyone nodded and left except Alex, Kayla, and me.

For a few minutes, no one dared to say anything before the twins looked at each other and came forward. "Hi beautiful, my name is Alex and this is Kayla. It would be our pleasure if you were to accept the mate bond." I started smiling widely as I saw their adorable faces. They were hot and there was no denying that and even Shadow was internally jumping up and down. "I would be honored to accept the bond." With this being said, I walked towards them and I literally had to look up to see their faces before they were fucking giants.