Chapter 27

Hello!
First before you get to reading i would like to say thank you so much for the love on the last chapter, i was really torn on who i wanted y/n to end up with and it seemed that so were you guys, we couldn't agree on one so i thought why not let her have both!
Very happy that you guys are ok with that so yea... lets get into it!
________________________________________________________________________

Narrator POV

Y/n sits in the backseat of Alessandro's car speechless, no words come to mind at what she just experienced.
The two men in her life driving to she doesn't even know where after she just got fucked in a moving car, she got fucked while someone watched. Even though Carter was driving, his gaze stayed on the rear view mirror, watching every single emotion that y/n went through.

She thought back to when she first slid his dick in while he was driving, how she felt something cold and hard on his dick. There's no way he has a....fuck it she thought
"Alessandro?"
"Yes my love?"
"Do you have a piercing on your dick?"
He lets out a low chuckle before responding as his amused younger brother smirks at him, "yes baby"
"Oh ok",
Jesus, right then she knew she was in for a long ride.

Carter's POV

We arrive at Alessandro's house, of course we had to stop here for a little while because some deal fell through with some people of his.
He unlocks the door and goes straight to his office, leaving just y/n and I alone.
"Beautiful lets go"
She just shakes her head at me as i pull her through the long hallways to get to his outside area, a pools sits perfectly in the middle of his yard covered around in stone.
"Can we go swimming Carter"
"How the fuck can i say no, but baby we dont have a swimsuit?"
"That's fine"
She starts to take off every single piece of clothing, never leaving eye contact with me as she does.
I follow suit once she jumps in the pool
Her breasts sit so nicely on her chest, perking out of the water just enough for me to get hard.

She seems so happy swimming around in circles all around the pool, as she stops i swim over to her and latch my arms around her waist.
"Carter?"
"Yes darling"
She turns to me, her breasts pressed tightly against my chest, she lowers her head down and starts to lick everything from my collarbone to my earlobe,
"I want you to fuck me Carter"
Jesus fucking hell.
I spin her around where her ass is firmly against my dick as her tits rub against the pool wall,
"You want me to fuck you?"
"Yes please baby"
I thrust into her little pussy, putting all of me in with the water hitting against us as i do, i wont give her anytime to adjust, i want her to know how it feels raw and fast.

She grips onto the pool side as hard as she can to not lose her balance, i shove my leg in between her legs to hold her up as i pull my dick out and start to finger her ass adding another finger as she screams out.
"Has anyone's dick ever been in your ass?"
She gives me a mumbled no
"Good"
I thrust into her ass using one hand to spread her apart so i can fit all of me in, going faster once I've found a comfortable rhythm
"Please dont stop baby"
"God you're so fucking pretty, my pretty little slut, are you my slut baby?"
"Yes baby I'm your slut, oh god please dont stop"
"God you take my dick so well"
I pick up my pace slamming into her ass faster and faster as she screams out my name.
"Fuck baby I'm gonna cum"
"Ask for permission"
Did she just tell me to ask for permission?
"Shit baby please let me cum in your ass"
"Beg more"
"God please baby girl please you make me crazy it hurts let me cum mommy please"
"Cum in my pussy"
After she finished that sentence i turned her around and stuck my dick in pussy, putting in a few thrusts before blowing inside of her, as she does the same.
Fuckin hell
We stay in this position as i lick and nibble on her nipples, what can i say I've got mommy issues i guess.

Alessandro POV
Here i sit in this fucking meeting with a fucking hard dick because my woman had the audacity to ask me if my fucking cock was pierced, god i dont know why that did so much to me but it did, all i can think about is having y/n under this desk as she messes it, eventually sucking me off in ways that would make me cum in her mouth so hard.
"Mr. Cruz, do you agree?"
"Agh fuck..... yes, you're all excused"
I unzip my pants and pull my throbbing dick out as i grab it with one hand messing with it, stroking it playfully, before using my other hand and pumping on it hard until my cum shoots everywhere on my lap.
God i want y/n to suck me off, Carter has already gotten that privilege, soon enough shell be on her knees taking all of me in her pretty little mouth.

But for now Carter and I have other plans for our girl.

___________________________________________________________
Hey guys! Tell me if this was ok or not.
- unedited
-Carlisle Cullen simpp
- thank you
- 945 words

 - unedited -Carlisle Cullen simpp - thank you - 945 words