Changes in the Plotline

Unlike my other stories, this one has a broken Percy trying to heal.

First up, in this story, Percy killed Gaea in anger after Jason, Leo, Frank, Nico, and Hazel died. I know, it doesn't sound very demigod-like, but it opens up more doors for me to expand his powers since it shows that he can do almost anything if his family is threatened—or in this case, killed.

The primordials have a good and bad side, like most of my past stories.

Percy frees all the innocent titans, as well as giving Hestia and Hades back their thrones. However, partial immortality has been forced upon him.

Percy gets dragged down back to Tartarus—alone—for a century, which in this story will be about two earth years. He's scarred with nightmares, but still in one piece.

Secondly, Annabeth, Percy, and Thalia only have a brother-and-sister-in-all-but-blood relationship, and nothing more. In this story, Percy does not get betrayed. Piper and Annabeth join the Hunt a year after Percy disappears into Tartarus.

Finally, like the horrible prologue describes, Sally, Paul, and Estelle get killed by the bad side of Tartarus as retribution. That breaks Percy—but he knows how to hide it.

And that's where we begin. Enjoy!