What.....?

J-hope....... ⊙_⊙😏

========================================

Next morning~

Yn was sleeping peacefully when she heard a scream more like a squeal. By hearing it she knows its her mother voice, but why her mother is screaming this early. So, yn decides to see what her mom is doing.

She's just about to open the door when the door opens from other side and enters her mom with a cold face.

Yn's mom : get ready and go to your school. Today you don't have to go for studying just go and pack your all stuff you want. You are changing your school. 

Yn : but......

Yn's mom : no buts... i said what i said. I transfer you to a bigger University for your better future. 

Yn : how could you do this to me.....(she shook her face and smirk) 😼.

(yeah that smirk because she knows that her mom will never spend her money on something which is good for yn and the thought that out of nowhere she thought about yn's studies quite shocked her and she is now confirmed that something fishy is going to happen with her mom) 

(A/n : but what she doesn't know that its not for her mom its for her...can say her life is going to change.... For good or bad.... 😏? )

Yn 's mom  than say nothing and slam her on her face going out clearly showing that this conversation ends now and here only. 

An/pov~    Finally!! 

So the squeal yn listen a while ago was because her mother got proposed well.. Not truly the guy... Uh. hh.. Uh (fake cough) I mean her boyfriend calls her this morning and apologized for not responding to her proposal.

............. Yes you hear sorry read it right PROPOSAL! 

'''flashback~~

Kang soo jin enters a cafe and sees her boyfriend sitting on a chair beside the big ass window. She approach him and just her boyfriend notices her she hugs him. 

?? : you came! What happened, are you fine. Is something happened to your daughter, did you guys fight. Did you tell her about me!!  Tell me. 

Soo jin : aah... Calm down dong wook nothing happened to me nor my daughter and neither we fight. Just calm down. 

Kim dong wook : so what happened?

Soo jin : sorry for making you worried and calling you urgently ( while holding his hand) its just i want to tell you something..... 

Dong wook : what is it.... You are making me worried. 

Soo jin : i want to ask you...... Can we took our relationship to one more step.....

(sorry... I don't know about dating stuffs~~~ v_v)

But to her surprise dong wook don't say anything and just left from there. 

''''flashback ends~~~~~

Yn sighs and then goes to do her daily routine cause her mood is already ruin so she just changes into something that she randomly picks. 

Yn's outfit

Yn's hair

(yeah she have long hairs) 

Yn's makeup

(ignore the drink) 

After getting ready she runs to take her bike and don't worry about breakfast  because she is not a fool who will starve herself for anyone. She will have it from a cafe. 

Now I am hungry~

Now I am hungry~...

After some time she reaches her school and walks directly to the principal office to grab her documents and after that she heads to clean her locker

As she doesn't have friends she grabs her stuff and leaves. 

After leaving she reaches han river to clear her mind from all those shits that is happening in her life. This is the place where she and her dad usually comes in the past to play or to simply watch the scenes. 

Thinking this a tear left her eyes and slowly she started weeping. She was closes to her dad only and coming to the han river reminds her of her dad memories still she comes because it also calms her. 

After some time it was already evening so she decided to returns home as she have to sleep before her mom comes and beat her. And its not like she comes early but just in case... And today she doesn't want to face her mom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was this chapter do tell me. 

Please comment below so that i know how far you like it. Also if you like it then vote also.