happy birthday Rahul

To Ray_7070

23 may 2021 i messaged you at 10 pm and you replied me at 10 : 38 pm and then you introduced me *“ Myself" Rahul " and Nickname " Ray " call me whatever you like. thanks for reading my fanfics and I am glad you love them ”*. I was like okay and then we started to do chitchat you introduce me to some good peoples which I am glad for that . And then u became my first freind in discord. Well and also you are first freind who is boy. U irritates me alot but i know that Ur motive behind irritate is to make us happiness. U can make anyone happy by talking. I still have your lame jokes with me. You are the bestttttttttttttttt freind. I can't imagine my life without you. I can say you dufferrrrrrr , annoying stupid , idiot whatever but you are the sweetest freinds . Well zyada izzat Dedi but you deserve this. Happy Birthday Rayyyyyyyyyyy. I am still blessed that you become my friend. If i am here and joining modelling and acting line it's because of you only. You remember when you selected for the web series and you said me “ now tell me when are you going to join me in industry ” to be honest I become speechless because I never thaught of this nor anyone asked me nor i thaught in my dream that I can become model and now where ever I fill form i always be on top list of everyone and this all because of you. Thank you so much to become a part of my life , my friend. I don't care whoever comes and goes but your place is fixed no one can take that. Happiest birthday once again bachiiiiiiiiiii . I wish your all dreams come true. may god bless you may this year brings lots of happiness and success in your life. And you achive that you want enjoy your day and once again happy birthday 🎉🎉😘😘.

Ps. Sorry i can't made edit due to phone glitch. *holding ears* sowwiee ......

 *holding ears* sowwiee