Chapter 5: I feel Fantastic

Raz smirked. He could feel that Bobby understood that he was holding back, and understandably so. If Raz were to truly go all out there was no telling what could happen. At his current level the only people who could probably even handle his psychic capabilities were the founders, and maybe Lili, Sasha, and Milla. (At least, that's what he assumed. He's never truly tested his abilities against anyone other than Sasha and Lili, and it's been some time since then).

It was frustrating, knowing that someone who you had looked down on was now at a level he may not have even been able to comprehend. Bobby was upset, yet instead of taking it out on Raz like he would have years ago, he decided to internalize it. Use it as fuel for the flames of determination that would later drive him to better himself and his abilities.

"Come on, Bobby. You can't be so afraid of just a little punch, fight back like you mean it!" Raz encouraged, simultaneously letting a bit of his teasing side out with that irritating smirk glued to his face.

"Don't make fun of me, I'm gonna win this fight!" He shouted in retaliation, rushing the boy out of anger once more, though this time he had a plan in mind. Raz braced himself for the attack to come, but he was swiftly caught off guard by Bobby's lack of using psychic energy and quickly found himself grabbed by the boy before he slammed his head straight into Razputin's, unknowingly damaging his headpiece in the process.

Raz stumbled back, his hands covering his nose as it ached with pain. How the heck did he not see that head butt coming? "Argh! Alright, that's it!"

Raz waved a hand and Bobby suddenly found that he could no longer move at a normal pace. He had heard of such a technique before, but to experience the time stasis bubble for himself was extraordinary. The world didn't seem to move as normal, it was all a blur. Everything was moving faster than his eyes could perceive.

Before he could realize it he was outside of the stasis bubble and feeling strikes from all around him nearly over a thousand times over, the pain was unforeseeable yet his body instinctively flinched with each flurry of strikes and then he fell to the ground limp and thriving.

"I hit you a couple times, but because of the time stasis you were forced to experience everything in real time all at once. You wanted me to show what I can do after all these years, well, here you go." He explained, raising his hand threateningly as his goggles began to glow that all familiar red glow.

"Quit acting like you're gonna kill him, I think we've seen enough. He shows enough intuition to know when to not use his psychic powers in a fight, that's a passing grade." Norma interjected, making her way in between the two teenage boys before heading over to Bobby in particular as she pulled out her smelling salts. "You're done for today, you pass, Poppy."

"It's... Bobby..." The blue skinned boy corrected, struggling to get back up as his body continued to thrive in pain.

"Just when it was getting good..." Raz complained, pulling his goggles off of his eyes. Just as he rested them on his head the headpiece that he had been known to wear for so long had suddenly ripped and gently slid off of his head in two separate pieces, leaving his hair exposed to the open. "MY AVIATOR CAP!"

"Relax, it's fine in the real world, Rip." Norma informed, waking Bobby up with her smelling salts before she left as well, leaving Raz to wallow in his imaginary sadness.

"It's Raz..."

Awakening from their time inside of the collective unconscious, Raz, Bobby, and Norma opened their eyes just in time to see their mentor Sasha Nein making his way into the lab along with the red haired Lili Zanotto trailing behind him with her naturally unamused expression adorning her face. Seemed that she too was done with her mentorship time for the day.