💜Chapter-3💜

If you aren't fine, then how can I be???

Continue from the previous part

Next morning, Y/n gets up and get ready, after getting ready she wakes Jisoo and she gets ready, then both of them goes downstairs wearing their school uniforms and greet everyone

Jisoo's uniform ⬇️

Y/n's uniform ⬇️

(Note: they both study in different schools)

Breakfast time, dining table
Hana: Y/n, how is your school going?

Y/n: it is going good aunt and after two weeks I am having my finals

Hana: oh good! All the best for it dear and after your exams why don't you come to my house for some days

Jisoo: that is a good idea and we can spend more time, what say Y/n?

Y/n: yeah, it is a good idea and I would like to come but only if granny will allow me

Hana: don't worry about her, she will let you come, I know her she will not disagree with me, right granny?

Granny: yes Y/n, you can go but only after exams
Y/n nods

Hana: thankyou granny!

After breakfast everyone leave for their own works

Driver drops Jin,Rosé and Y/n to their schools wnd Jimin and Jisoo to theirs.

(Note: Y/n and Jisoo are in class 9, Jimin is in 11 and Jin and Rosé are in 12)

In Y/n's class
I enters in my class after saying bye to eonni and oppa, I look at my bench but is empty, daily Lisa comes before me but maybe she is late today. I go and sit on my seat, I wait till the bell ring and the teacher enters in class, the attendance is done and she is marked absent today. Oh god! What happened why she doesn't come today? Is she alright? She didn't even told me, I wanted to talk with her about what happened yesterday but she isn't here...now my whole day will go like a sad day, yes it happens whenever Lisa doesn't come to school, my day seriously becomes a sad one and today I have to attend all the classes alone without any entertainment, god please give me some courage.