apologies.

just then, there were loud footsteps coming from behind them. they were far away, but still loud. gregory tensed.

"greg, are you okay?" alice asked, cocking her head to the side a bit.

"yeah, um. well. last time i saw.. you know.. the others.. i decommissioned them all. i— i don't think they'll be happy to see me."

"pshh. it'll be fine. you've got bonnie, freddy, and i to help you." freddy placed a comforting hand on gregory's shoulder and smiled.

"thank you," the boy said. they voices were getting louder, monty and roxy were clearly arguing about something. the four turned to see roxy and monty arguing with chica in between them, trying to separate them. monty looked over at the four and stopped talking when he saw the brunette. roxy made a weird face at monty before following his eyes. there he was, the boy who had singlehandedly decommissioned the three of them. he was standing there with alice, freddy, and bonnie.

"YOU-!" monty growled, lunging fowards at gregory. he went to attack him, when he was suddenly stopped by large hands gripping his arms from behind. "LET ME GO!" he yelled.

an arm slid around onto monty's chest, pushing him back. one of bonnie's hands was gripping his right arm, while one of freddy's hands was gripping his left arm, his other hand on monty's chest. "stop." the bear growled.

"whatchu gonna do?!" monty retorted. "he damn decommissioned us!! we should be angry!"

"monty. leave the boy alone," bonnie said.

"why should he?" roxy yelled from behind them.

"can't you guys understand?!" alice started. "he was TEN when he was last here. TEN when you tried to KILL him!! he was being chased all night by KILLER animatronics that are more than TWICE the size of him!! have some sympathy!" she yelled. roxy just stared at her. she never realized how scary it must've been. plus, the three were not themselves.

"well.. in our defense, we weren't.. ourselves." chica said, looking down at the ground. "i— i'm not sure was exactly made us chase him like that. but gregory, on behalf of the three of us, i'd like to apologize." she said, walking over to gregory and placing a hand on his shoulder. "i'm sorry."

"it's.. it's okay. i— i didn't know that you guys had no control." chica pulled gregory into a hug.

"yeah.. kid, we're— i'm sorry. i didn't think it was that bad. i don't remember much of that night though. i only remember having to be fixed and the pizzaplex closed for a while after."

freddy turned to gregory and smiled at him. "what ever i do, i ain't apologizing to no one." monty growled, backing up a few steps are crossing his arms.

"okay." alice said. "anyways..."

—- time skip —-

gregory hung out as alice spoke to the bots. talking about performances, possible new animatronics and what they'd do, and more.

"so! now that all the business stuff is situated, anything else you guys have to tell me?" alice asked, looking at the bots. monty was still angry from before, however the other four were fine.

they all said no, roxy and chica left to go do eachothers makeup. and monty left. he's most likely going to have another meltdown.

"actually, alice, i do have something i want to ask." freddy said.

"shoot."

"is it possible for gregory to stay here? he can stay in my room with me!"

"i won't be incredibly useless— i can help out around the pizzaplex too!" gregory added. "i can run stage shows, do the night shift. whatever i can do to repay you for letting me stay here, if you allow it."