28

"what to do, when confused, but then again its life throwing back its wings at you"

Sapphire's Pov.

I still couldn't t believe what Mrs Sarah told me at work today, it was, shocking to think the woman i've worked for almost two months now growing so close with her is the same woman whom, Erick despises due to the fact she abandoned him.

Lost in thoughts i could feel a buzz from my laptop on the bed  and it was Erick video calling. I picked up.

"Hey Princess"
"Love, how are you?" i ask, i could see his baggy eyes from lack of sleep, and he looked tired, but still he's sexy, with his messed up hair that manages to compliment his beautiful face.

"I'm just stressed out, and i haven't seen your face in a while so that's why i called, i really can't last another day without kissing you baby"

"Babe, i feel same too, i really miss you and your hugs, besides a lots been happening lately, if only you were here i wouldn't be so confused on what to do" I tell him.

"What do you mean?, a lots been happening lately, you okay princess?"

How can i possibly tell him on a computer screen an issue that's going to make him emotionally wrecked he might not even concentrate anymore on his project, its best he finds out when he's back.

"And your face looks kind of sad and a bit pale, Sapph don't keep things from me tell me princess whats the issue?, is it your grandfather again?, i swear if its him then he's going to see my other side" He said after my awkward moment of silence

"No its not him babe, its just an emotional scene happened at work today, and it was touching" I told him

"What scene?" He asked.

"Well, umm a customer met with her long lost son today, she abandoned him when he was young and just found him, she was really regretful and was willing to make up for the lost times for her son"

"She shouldn't have abandoned him then if she truly loved him in the first place, is the child a property that you just abandon when bored and come back to look for when your in the mood again?, i don't feel sorry for her" He said showing no sign or remorse.

"Erick, if your mom was to come back?, would you give her a chance in your life?, if she was truly apologetic and remorseful for what she did?" I asked hoping he'd still have a bit of longing for his real mom

"Sapph, the only mom i know is Mrs Jackie Thompson, she's the one who took care of me and raised me i know no one else in my life and i don't intend to be part of someone who already left me when i was just a baby"He told me.

I could feel the hatred in his eyes, somehow deep down, i felt pity for Mrs Sarah.

"Why don't we change the topic, did i tell you about Bosi recently?" He said changing the topic.

"No what about him?"

" He confessed something to me before my trip, he said had a thing for Agnes"

"Well that's good isn't it?"

"Yeah i would be happy for the two of them if they become a thing, at least my friend would seize his flirting ways and they look good together don't you think?"