Final Update(Please read!)

After about a whole year, I have risen from the dead, both in terms of my activity account-wise and in this story—

I'm sure you all probably have a lot of questions on...many different things, really. And this will be the update that explains it all, and it'll also (probably) be the very last things I say on this account as well.

(Oh my god, I'm not one to write these kinds of updates, it's sadddddd—)

But let's not go too quickly now, first of all, happy New Years everyone! I hope everyone's been relatively well. New resolutions in mind, new goals? I know our world has been...through more or less great times, however, we always gotta keep in mind that things will always turn out okay in the end!

Secondly, hello, yes, this is Lilla here. ("Woahhhhh after ages!?!") yes, after ages. I am here, actually writing. (Or it could be just a ghost—). It's been a while since I've even been on this account, damn! I clearly haven't used Wattpad in over a year, here. But to address things, over the past year, I have decided to step down as one of the writers of Reconciled Hearts.

Mainly because of two reasons; the first being school, you know assignments and all that, I won't elaborate on how it's been a huge pain to pull along.

The second one being, that I knew it was time to move on in terms of fandoms. I have been and enjoyed writing for the Ninjago fandom for the longest time, and all good things come to an end eventually, don't they? It's normal, and as sad as it is to think about sometimes, interests change overtime.

Nowadays, I write solely for my enjoyment (or if I was a huge idiot and participated in a Tumblr prompt challenge out of sheer "Yesssss, I wanna do thattttttt"), I don't look to write for an expected audience anymore, is what I'm trying to say. So no more deadlines and the fear of disappointing, for me!

So, that's been me.

Back onto the story, what happens next?

Reconciled Hearts has been, one of the greatest projects I've taken apart on, it's been mega fun writing this series, and I hope that you guys will continue liking it despite my decision of stepping down as writer.

The story continues on jdizzle500 's profile, please make sure to check it out! This book here will NO longer update! So if you wanna know what happens, check out Jade's profile!

To Reconciled Hearts' writers, Jade and Ash(BlueJayXWaterlily851), I already know that you both will do so so well with this story. It is brilliant, but I know that both of your ideas and creativity will make it even better than it was before!

Promise me never to doubt yourselves and write whatever your heart tells you so, okay? The story is in your hands and you both have such wonderful ideas(Jade, I especially loved your prompts when I was still working on the story and Ash, I've read your stories, they've been  interesting and well-written! You both have so much talent!!)

I hope you two have a lovely time writing this series, it belongs to you guys now. You'll both do so well! ^0^

And with that, I take my leave again. Thank you everyone for the constant support when I was still one of the writers for this story, it's been a blast, a real journey!

Please continue to send your support to Ash and Jade, they deserve it so incredibly much!

Goodbye, everyone! Thank you!!

—LillaSmolBean.