06 - Creation's Apostle

Cale walked through the large halls filled with
grandiose designs fit for the Gods in the Divine Race. His sandals kept producing a clacking sound every time he makes a step in the marble floors.

His own white himation with gold, incinerate lining designs similar to the one in his neck cascaded elegantly downwards similar to a waterfall.

His large wings were freely hung in his back as he fixed the silver wreath in his head. It was annoying to wear the ornament but he can't do anything about it since Gods are known to show their own beauty and characteristics through their clothes.

It was the most simplest thing he could create, remembering all the textbooks about the Greek Gods back then in Earth, he decided to use one of the most simplest and comfortable clothes he could.

Still, the annoying headwear annoys him to his wits. But he relented, since it was the children's choice. On was the one to braid Cale's shoulder length hair, so it kind of make the wreath rest more comfortably in his head.

"There's still something missing nya!"

Hong walked in circles, the center would be Cale as they all continued to think the missing piece to complete their father's look.

Choi Han let out a small gasp as if finally knew what's wrong, he smiled towards Cale who felt that it was ominous.

"Cale-nim. Can you create two arm bands similar to the headwear? It would complete the look."

The redhead could only sigh before holding two feathers then created the said arm band. Cale made it light in weight and wide in range so that it won't stop the blood circulation of his whole arms.

There were series of amazed gasps while the three children kept circling around Cale. Raon was holding a video recording device to capture the redhead's look with it.

"Now go make them speechless with your look Cale-nim." Choi Han said while wiping a fake tear. He was acting like a proud mother would.

Cale opened the gigantic doors towards the main hall. He immediately tensed after seeing various gods and angels alike present in the room. He was sure that he was standing out the most considering the clothes he's currently wearing.

So Cale did his trademark expressionless face and went in front of the King of God's then bowed.

"I greet the Divine King wholeheartedly. Thank you for inviting me to such an event Your Brilliancy."

Cale placed his hand above his chest while showing an expression that he mean no harm. He can't have the Gods after his ass once he act suspiciously.

He still needs the hunters to pay tenfold after what they did to him. So he doesn't care if he gets sealed since he's already a delinquent in the eyes of the other gods.

"Raise your head." The King said in a monotonous voice and Cale looked at him eye to eye.

The redhead saw the God of Death looking at him wearily while the chains were then turned into bracelets.

"Sit beside me and enjoy the festival."

There were hushed whisperings and stifled gasps around them as Cale felt like he heard it wrong and blinked dumbly towards the King. Him? A Fallen God? Asked by the King to sit beside him? The redhead almost cursed out loud in confusion.

Because as far as he know, the original owner of this body he's currently in were not in good terms with the Divine King. What's with the sudden change of heart then?