Chapter 1

Hi I am Melody, well princess Melody. I am five feet and two inches, I have blond hair, and green eyes but one is a foggy white cause I am blind(left eye).

    I like to go outside sometimes but someone is always following my every move because of something that happened when I was younger. But the times I do escape from my stalkers(Guards) it feels freeing and easier to breathe. But it never lasts long because they always end up catching up to me before I can actually escape.

But that's all going to change. I am finally getting out of here. I have been planning for months now and I know it's going to work out this time. I just got to get out of my kingdom before I get caught. But before that happens let me tell you the names of the kingdoms and all the people out there in our world. There is the kingdom of Kendra, Axton, Akinyi, Starlight, Stardust and Clear view. We are currently in the kingdom of Stardust.

    We all have magicians, shapeshifters, animal talkers, and many more; but then you have your non-magical people and if you were wondering I am one of the non-magical but it isn't as bad as people think it is, people always pity those without a gift. But no matter what they say I try not to let it get to me because you can see the world in a different way. And I actually don't mind it even though the rest of my family has some kind of magical gift. Some of us have soulmates, we can reject them but it can end up horrible for the both.

    But I did get asked a question once by my grandma before she died. My grandma asked me, "Melody, if you could have one magical gift in the world, what would you want and why". Without thinking about it I told her "I would want to be a shapeshifter so I could run free and escape from my life and duties every once and awhile". And it's true I just want to be free for a little while. That's why I keep trying to escape because they just want me to stay here in this castle and kingdom like a bird locked in a cage to protect me from danger. 

  But I hate it that's why I am going to get out of this place for a while. I just have to get out of this kingdom away from everyone.

    So let me explain to you my master plan I have been planning for months. My mother is planning a ball. And at the ball she is planning to tell everyone that she is pregnant. So there will be a lot of guards near her. So I plan to escape around that time with a little bit of help from a friend.

   The balls tonight and there is only a couple of hours until. As soon as I think that I hear a knock at my door. *Knock* *knock* "Yes, who is it?". "It's Captain Wallace princess". "Coming captain" I say. Captain Wallace was there for me when I was little. He was like a father to me when I was little and later on he and my mom ended up falling in love and he is even more of a dad to me even though I've never worked up the courage to tell him. "I already told you to call me Melody, Captain." I say to him as I open the door.

  "And I already told you to call me Jericho, princess but I guess we both don't listen to each other". We both break out laughing. "So are you here to deliver a message from my mom to me again?" "Yes. She said 'Tell Melody to prepare for today's ball and dress accordingly. I want her to look nice so she can find someone before her coronation' but as a father figure I'm going to tell you to listen to your mom on dressing nicely but, also don't worry about finding some yet and have fun.

    "I will have fun I promise and tell my mom yes my queen" I say smiling. "Haha I will. There will be a guard to pick you up and escort you in two hours. So see you later Melody". "Okay see you later".  Once he starts walking away I close my door and get ready.

-------

Hi everyone I hope you like it so far. The next chapter will be coming out soon so until the goodbye.😁