Note!

Hey! been a long while hasn't it!

I lost interest in fanfiction for a long while and it wasn't until I got into a certain ship that I started to read them again!

Even then, I haven't touched Wattpad really-

I have stopped writing for a long while as well but it wasn't until my teacher inspired me that I decided to write again! First it was short poems and now I have ideas for stories!

I come back out of curiosity and to possibly cringe at how bad my story (This one) was. I then noticed it got attention while I was gone, 1.2K people saw it and I was blown away! Once I read it I did notice that it wasn't as horrible as I thought it would be lol. 

Regarding Fandoms, I'm still in Undertale but I'm not motivated to make anything for it currently. You can see in one of my libraries the start of one of the fandoms I would grow more into lol (the Sonic fandom)

Funny thing is Sonic actually brought me back to fanfictions-

So as you can already guess this fanfic is on hold for longer-

Hell! Once I'm motivated to write for Undertale again I promise I'll remake this and this time I'll actually have a backbone for this story since I was just winging everything. I hope you all don't mind lol!

Regarding to my friends I basically ghosted by ghosting Wattpad, I'm sorry for that. I truly am. if you want we could be friends again but don't expect me to be here all the time lol

I may post a fanfic idea I have for the fandom I'm currently in! It has a backbone and everything! I just haven't really written the actual story yet lol

If you all want I could post it but yeah- 

Anyways! The purpose of this note was to say thank you for loving this story and sorry for ghosting this platform. 

Also, the person who's commented on my story, you single handedly gave me enough courage to come back to this account and even write this note. Thank you so much for that! 

Anyways, Deja out!

Or I might say Lucida out! (idk really lol)