Chapter 1 New girl

Hey ever one thanks so much for opening this book I appreciate Hey ever one thanks so much for opening this book I appreciate it allot so enough talking lets get to the story!!!!

I walked up to the front doors it was my first day here
(Royal high).
My fathers royal advisor recommend this school. It's not so bad anyway my cousin Rapunzel goes here we both can't want to see each other!!!

As I walked into the building , I went to the office as instructed. There was a short man with a white beard , I felt like I knew hem. He was princess Jasmines dad. I Bowed down and he walked me to a classroom.

Elsa's pov
H-iii I said as I walked into the big class room.
Teacher :hello Elsa , class welcome are new student Princess Elsa of Arendelle

I bowed to the teacher and walked to an empty seat it was next to my cousin Rapunzel and a boy with white hair and blue eyes.
I hugged Rapunzel and she hugged me back I content believe we went to the same school!!!

Jacks pov ( the boy with the white hair and big blue eyes) :
That new girl is not half bad she had really cute white hair , just like mine. I looked at her and smiled maybe things would work out between us , wait she's Rapunzel's cousin things will never work out . Why did I ever date Rapunzel???

Rapunzel : IM SO EXCITED THAT ELSA COMES TO MY SCHOOL KNOW , SHES GONNA BE SO POPULAR SHE JUST HAS TO STAY AWAY FROM JACK I DONT THINK THEY WOULD WORK OUT SHES TO GOOD FOR HIM.

*bell rings*

Elsa's Pov:
I can't wait Rapunzel invited me to sit with her at her lunch table!! When I arrive there are 7 other Royals , Jasmine , Rapunzel, Merida, Jack Frost, Snow White,CinderElla and Hiccup . I sit next to Rapenzel and Jack comes and sits on my other side I stare at his blue eye and he. stares at mine , but Rapenzel brakes it when she asks if I'm buying , I packed lunch I say .

When are table has permission to leave me and Jack are the only ones that bought lunch . He says hi and I say hi back. He slowly leans closer to me and he kisses me , I kiss him back but pull away.

Jacks pov:
We just kissed I wanna ask her out .. but what if she says no well let's give it a chance.

Jack: hey Elsa would you want to U know go out with me?

Elsa:No i mean Yes of corse

Elsa's Pov:
Did I just say Yes omg it's my first day here and I sit at the most popular table and have the most popular boyfriend!!!

I slowly lean in for another kiss , except this one lasts longer and everyone at the table sees us , Rapenzel soon walks back she drops her lunch and stares , and then comes and brakes up the kiss.

Rapenzel: WHY WOULD U KISS MY EX ELSA

Elsa: I did-dident know "runs to the bathroom and cries"

Thanks for reading I really hope u enjoyed, next book will come out shortly.