Chapter 2 Please

Elsa's POV:
Rapenzel: Elsa I know your in here people are asking were you've been.

Elsa:Just leave I don't belong here and I'll brake up with Jack.

Rapenzel: You and Jack are dating?

Elsa: Not anymore

Rapenzel: DONT BRAKE UP

Elsa: Why?

Rapenzel: because he's cute , nice and gentle.

Elsa: Fine I WOUNT

*elsa ran from the bathroom door here white and blue high low dress sparked behind here.*

I ran to Jacks arms and we hugged, I whispered in his ear I fell like I know you.

*flashback*
Elsa , Jack no don't
go back Jack dont
leave me , ELSA.*

Jack: YOUR THE GIRL KNOW I REMEMBER

Elsa:What are u talking about

Jack: Your the girl that was skating with me Elsa we do know each other come with me!

Jack grabbed Elsa's arm and they flue to the nearby ice-skating ring.

Elsa: Jack I don't have a good felling about this.

Jack: exactly remember

Elsa: *flashback* Lets go I hate this place.

*when Jack placed me
down I gave him I kiss
on the check and ran
to Rapenzel.*

Elsa: hey did u see Anna ?

Anna: I'm right here

Elsa's POV:
Anna was the cute one in the family even thought she was only 13 and skipped 8th grade she look like a 14 year old she had her hair In two buns and has a flower top on with a jean skirt while Rapenzel had a purple top with a jeans skirt and had her hair in a French braid. I just had my hair into a side braid with a snowflake pin and a high low white and blue dress.

After Rapenzel Anna and I talked for a little Jack came up and trow his arm around me and said u need a ride babe. Sure I said can Anna and Rapenzel come? He said yes like any respectful boyfriend would so he dropped us of at our kingdom. I gave Jack a kiss and me my sister and Rapenzel ran in.....

OK SO IS THIS TRUE YA ALL I HAVE 36 READS AND ITS ONLY BEEN AN HOUR THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS READ THIS FIRST CHAPTER AND KNOW HAS COMPLETED THE SECOND!!!!! THANK U ALL FOR EVERYTHING AND PLZ KEEP ON READING AND IF THOS SEEMS BORING THAN COMANT SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE IT BETTER OK GUYS ILYGSM...

PS I WILL BE UPLOADING HOW EACH CHARTER LOOKS IN A FEW MINUETS. ANNA , ELSA, JACK AND RAPENZEL