𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟓

Chapter five
MOTHER

"That's all for today," Ukai says to the karasuno male volleyball team

"Thank you very much!"

Shoyo approach his dark blue haired friend, "Kageyama give me another toss!" He said with determination of wanting to hit another set from Kageyama.

"What? Now way!"

"GIVE ME A TOSS!"

"SHUT UP!" They starts to bicker again like it's their usual routine, everyone was too tired to break their fight.

"Come on guys stop it" Sugawara told them from the floor, he was lying on his back spreading his arms and legs and catching his breath.

"Shoyo!" The said name stops talking and search for the source of the voice, his eyes perked up at the familiar figure of his cousin.

"Yuta!" He speed walking to the strawberry blond cousin, "What do you need?"

"Mom told me your dad is going on another business trip again and he wants you and Natsu stay with us again, we should go now before uncle goes to the station" Yuta said as he look at his phone before looking up with a smile "Also mom's here she came to pick us up."

"YES!" Shoyo immediately takes his bottle and ran to get his bag and uniform from the club room.

"Who are you?" Daichi asked.

"Oh hello, I'm Ichikawa Yuta from class 1-5. Shoyo's cousin."

"You don't look like him..." Kageyama said.

"They're not brothers idiot," Tsukishina retorted earning a silent laugh from Yamaguchi and a loud laugh from Nishinoya and Tanaka.

"My dad's genes is stronger than my mom's, if mom's genes was stronger I would have inherited her family red hair" Yuta told them, Shoyo came back and bid goodbye to his teammates and push Yuta's back to hurry up.

"That's the first time I see Hinata stop asking Kageyama for a toss."

Shoyo and Yuta walk with Shoyo having to walk beside his bicycle to the front gate to see a white BMW X1 parked with a woman in her mid 30's leaning on the car.

"Auntie!" Shoyo yells running to his aunt with the bicycle.

"Sho-chan!"

"Auntie!" Shoyo put his bicycle beside and hug his aunt with a big grin.

"And Yuta" Yuta yells joining the hug too, Yuta is a big mama boy. He loves to be spoiled by his mother.

"Nii-chan!" A quiet voice calls Yuta from the car, Yuta pulled away from the hug to see his little brother with a small glare. "You ate my kikufuku didn't you?"

"Aha sorry," Yuta said giving him a guilty smile to his little brother. "I'll buy it for you later." Ken puffed his cheeks and going back to play with his toy. After two years after Y/n's brother's wife disappeared, Keito and Y/n finally decides to have another child because Yuta asked for a little brother so he can teach him his ninja movements and Ken was born.