CHAPTER 22

"then that teacher came and me and jasu has to stand outside of class because we didn't complete our homework how can I when I was busy following moon because mumma said it will follow you everywhere you go" all laughed "then i got so much beating from mumma and dada was trying so much to save me but he end up-" yn laughed hard "yah brat moon follows you not you so stop with your stupid expectations mumma said while smacking my head and yoongi oppa he laughed so hard" "but next day her yoongi oppa has many wounds on his hands and that was of hitting and biting" yoongi said while glaring at her yn hugged mr min "yah yoongi stop glaring at her" "yn eat fast" Mrs min glared at her yn nodded and they both again started feeding her.

"I am done" "you ate a whole bowl of kimchi and shaji paneer" yoongi teased her yn glare at him "jungkook-ahh raise your hands" jungkook did what yn said "then grab oppas hair" he did it with confused expression "and pull it hard" he pulled it hard unknowingly "ahh ackk yah leave me ackk" jungkook left his hair while laughing "you i will tell you after you get better" yn stick her toungue out. "Ok soo last one only pal listen everyone" yn whined "you blabbering from half and hour" taehyung said yn whined "yeah yeah countinue" taehyung said "so i was home with dada just then the bell rang he started shouting come in come in but noone came i finally got annoyed and said that 'dad this is not hotel this your own home' then you know what reply came 'bachha no this is not my home its your mother home she rule this place' we both started laughing but then the door opened and we saw the ruler i mean mom she took out her new spactula and beated us" yn laughed at end all laughed. "Most troublemaker duo" Mrs kim commented yn and mr min hugged each with proud face "let's go watch movie" jungkook suggested all nodded.

Everyone settled on sofa "what are we going to watch" Mrs Kim asked "let's watch go ahead" Mrs min said "yes that drama is so good" yn said all of them cooed "one minute what about us" taehyung said while pointing the male party "ahaha now you all don't have work go do that or talk about buisness" Mrs min commented all the gents rolled there eyes "we will watch" yn said "hyung i will be leaving you all bear them let's go yoongi hyung" jungkook said "yes i want to sleep" they both left giving excuses soon everyone started watching drama.

"Omg he is so handsome" Mrs kim said while looking at male lead "yes mom he is so handsome omg" yn said "ikr he is so charming" all the three males glare at their wives they smiled awkwardly "i am sleepy" exclaimed yn as she hugged her mother "let's go yn and it is not good for you to be awake this late hmm" yn nodded he picked her up and walked towards their bedroom. "Yn-ahh sleep now" she yawned  while hugging her hubby."yn-ahh i am sorry for not saving can you forgive your bad husband-" taehyung said with teary eyes " Aniii taehyung-ahh don't cry i love you you didn't do anything" yn said while patting his back "yn aren't you heart broken hmm after what your parents did what your brother did" yn smile dropped she was about to cry she bit her lips and looked away "don't hide hmm no one is here baby" yn burst out in tears like a baby she put her head in his chest and cried "why did they do that i trusted them" she faced him and hold his hands "you know it was so scary when they used many things to hit taehyung-ahh it was paining like hell they use cane whip and many more things it was hurting" she sobbed at last taehyung angered just raised but he controlled not wanting yn to be scared he hugged her and said "shh baby hmm" yn nodded and soon both of them slept

"yn-ahh i am sorry for not saving can you forgive your bad husband-" taehyung said with teary eyes " Aniii taehyung-ahh don't cry i love you you didn't do anything" yn said while patting his back "yn aren't you heart broken hmm after what your par...