Part 24💜(Mallika Got Drunk)

Sumellika hugged eachother. After sometime they broke the hug. Bani came to the room. Sumedh left. Bani said............

Bani:- "Mikku! Itne dinn ho gaye tune office se holiday nahin liya, aur itne dinn hospital mein bore ho rahi thi! Kyun naa aaj thoda fun karein??"

Mikku:- "Mann toh mera bhi hai, par kya karein?"

Bani:- "Club chale?😉😉"

Mikku:- "Club?😳😳😳 Mumma peetengi!!!"

Suddenly Veer interrupted.......

Veer:- "Mumma ko main manaa lunga!!😉😉"

Bani & Mikku:- "Ok!😉😉💃💃"

Mikku:- "Main Sumedh, Daau aur Maunika dee ko bhi bolti hoon!"

Vani(Veer - Bani):- "ok!!"

Then Mallika calle Sumedh & told about their plan. He and Basantika also got ready to go.
Here Veer convinced Rubby.

At Evening 🌆

Everyone got ready & went to a caffe! Their outfits 👇👇👇👇

Mallika's Outfit.

Sumedh's outfit.

Maunika's outfit

Maunika's outfit.

Basant's outfit.

Bani's outfit.

Veer's outfit

Veer's outfit.

They met in a caffe, then all went to club from there. When they entered in club all boys started looking at our beautiful girls & all girls were looking at our dashing boys. They went & started dancing with their partners. After sometime Mallika felt thirsty so she went to drink some water, in the half way she saw some boys were staring at her with lustful eyes! She felt uncomfortable & went back to Sumedh. She told her to bring some water or juice. She told him to bring mango juice for her, but if mango juice will not present he can bring apple juice. She knew it that most of clubs hadn't mango juice. So.... she told him it. He asked her to come with him so, she also went. He asked for a mango juice, but as Mallika's GK mango juice was not there. So he ordered an apple juice. He drank water from there. In that very moment an another boy ordered shampen. The seller did as they told. But, by mistake Sumedh took the glass of shampen and the another boy took the glass of apple juice. Sumedh gave the glass to her. She drank it. She suspect that it is not apple juice but she liked the taste so she ordered more. The seller knew that Mallika is ordering shampen unknowingly but he couldn't stop her. It was his duty to listen to everyone. So, he as did as she told. Like this she drank 7 to 8 pegs of shampen. Sumedh was busy in his phone so, he didn't notice it. Then they left from there. Sumedh was talking to Basant about their show, in that time Mallika went to the stage held the mike and started announcing............

Mikku(in drunk tone):- "Hello, hello! 1 2 3 check! Can you hear me guys???"

Everyone gave attention to her. Then she against said.........

Mikku(in drunk tone):- "Ladies & gentlemen! I'm Mallika Singh, and today I want to announce the best news of my life! So, the news is....... after 5 months from today is my marriage, with the best person of my life! Sumedh!!! Come here!!"

Sumedh & everyone was in shock. Sumedh understood that she is drunk.. so he went to her. She held his hand and said.......

Mikku:- "This person, is my everything! Mr. Sumedh Mudgalkar!!! He is my would be husband! My fiance. Wait wait, not only fiance, he is my love!"

Then she sat down on her knees while holding his hand & said.....

Mikku:- "I love you Mr. Sumedh Mudgalkar! I love you! Will you Marry me?😉"

Sumedh blushed☺️ he was very happy, but it was not a correct time to being happy. So, he took the mike and said.......

Sumi:- "Guys, my cute fiance is not her sence so excuse me! Pls!"

Then he lifter her in his arms & went to his farmhouse which was so close to his house. He went to farmhouse because if he will took Mallika to his house in this situation his parents will be so angry on they both. And he didn't want that his parents will scold his beloved fiance. On the whole way Mallika was talking a lot. But Sumedh was not irritated. He reached at his farmhouse, again lifted her in his arms, took her to the room and made her lay on the bed. Then he informed Basantika. Mallika was constantly talking. Sumi said........

Sumi(with love):- "Mikku! Chalo, abb so jaao!"

Then he sat beside her and kissed her forehead. She hugged him. He smiled & broke the hug. She warped her hands around his neck, pulled him. Then kissed him on cheek. Sumedh smiled and touched her face gently.

Mikku(in low voice):- "I love you"

Sumi:- "Ok! Now sleep!🙂😊☺️!"

Mikku:- "Nai!!😌 mujhe kuch chaiye!!"

Sumi:- "Kya?"

Mikku:- "Aap doge?🤨"

Sumi:- "Haan!😌"

Mikku:- "Aap mujhe........ Kissie do!"

Sumi:- "😳😳😳Mallika! You're not in your control! Kya kah rahi ho!! Chalo so jaao!!"

Mikku:- "Nop! Pehle aap kissie do! Phir main soungi!!🥺"

Sumi:- "Ok! 🥺😊☺️☺️☺️☺️"

Then he went close to her & pecked her lips🙈🙈🙈 she blushed & hugged him. She said...

Mikku:- "Good Night!😘☺️☺️☺️"

She kissed his cheeks and slept peacefully while hugging him. He also slept.
*******************************
I hope you enjoyed!! Next part is coming soon 🔜🔜 Stay tuned. Radhekrishn 🙏🙏